WWE 2K18 Mod Survey

pozzum

When it comes to roster mods, my #1 priority is porting people from previous games. If possible, I'd like to install them in the slots they used to have. Sgt. Slaughter is 140, Mick Foley is 144, Scott Steiner is 382, Virgil is 393, and so on.

3 hours ago, Cleveland Rock said:

When it comes to roster mods, my #1 priority is porting people from previous games. If possible, I'd like to install them in the slots they used to have. Sgt. Slaughter is 140, Mick Foley is 144, Scott Steiner is 382, Virgil is 393, and so on.

That is only possible if they are pac plus slots, you will be able to customize it to match those slots if you which but it will default to more generic numbers

• Cave Waverider unpinned this topic

You missed so many on your survey. I seen Alex Shelley on there but not his tag partner Chis Sabin. Motor City Machine Guns are one of the best tag teams to never come to WWE. There are many other wrestlers not on there as well. Naito is not there either I believe. There are so many others from the indy's as well. I have really started getting into the ROH/NJPW stuff cause i think they are just putting on a better wrestling show now. I know it is verry hard to get them all. WWE has done a good job trying to get more wrestlers into the game. Seems though if they have done a wrestler in the past they should try to keep them on there like Regal, Pillman and so on. I know Punk would not allow them to do that, after all he is still trying to sue them. Same with Demolition. Kazarian to go with Daniels as well so you can make Addiction. Anyways just so many you could add to list but great list.