WWE 2K18 Mod Survey

pozzum

4 minutes ago, Shreyas 03 said:

Agreed

Hey both of you, I've got the right to ask.....I ain't perfect like you who commented that my suggestions won't be wrong so I prefer to stay as a human and continue my inquisitive nature

No comments regarding this because its pozzum's thread for survey

That's funny considering you are the one who mentioned 2k7/8 Plus in here first.

• pozzum pinned this topic

Now I've gotten over 100 responses thanks so much guys! 

Current top 10

[CM Punk]

[Cody Rhodes]

[Adam Cole]

[Kenny Omega]

[Bubba Ray Dudley]

[Shelton Benjamin]

[D-Von Dudley]

[Pete Dunne]

[Andrade "Cien" Almas]

[Hulk Hogan]

• Too Sweet 2

12 minutes ago, Shreyas 03 said:

Pozzum, have you got any info regarding the file structure of the PAC files?

I mean will they be portable?

Yeah He Go to the futare with a machine after  october 17th and see the ch files ! 

• Bliss 3

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 2:55 PM, pozzum said:

Saves Can't be used transferred between steam accounts as far as I know.

Also I don't have a lot of mods installed on my save I do temp installs to test without saving.

that really sucks that can't be done bro. 

it's a shame saves can't be shared as easily as you could on the 360 via horizon

7 hours ago, Jai said:

that really sucks that can't be done bro. 

it's a shame saves can't be shared as easily as you could on the 360 via horizon

Well I wouldn't say it can't be done to some extent, just can't like be don by just replacing the save file usually.

6 hours ago, pozzum said:

Well I wouldn't say it can't be done to some extent, just can't like be don by just replacing the save file usually.

yeah i guess that's what i meant.  I mean i haven't modded anything since wwf raw 1 on pc and most of that was just replacing bik and wav files for trons and entrance themes lol

but yeah in 2k14 i had like 10 different saves uploaded to mediafire and everytime i wanted to "inject" one instead of using an injection tool i just went in and added my ID's etc but even that was time consuming

Saves on wwe2k16 can be share without any problem i test that on alot of accounts sometime when i wanna to download more than 20 things from cc i great a new steam acc and make steam family share to it and put my save and download more caws but on wwe2k17 that's immpossiple i hope 2k18 we will be able to share saves like on wwe2k16 

I guess they do that because the pirates not get saves have cc things but when i download crack to test that by myself my save work correctly on pirated game !

Edited by ahmedady

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 12:04 AM, ahmedady said:

Saves on wwe2k16 can be share without any problem i test that on alot of accounts sometime when i wanna to download more than 20 things from cc i great a new steam acc and make steam family share to it and put my save and download more caws but on wwe2k17 that's immpossiple i hope 2k18 we will be able to share saves like on wwe2k16 

I guess they do that because the pirates not get saves have cc things but when i download crack to test that by myself my save work correctly on pirated game !

well on ps4 i have like 12 accounts for every era of wrestling so i never have to worry about transferring and such lol

Did the survey as well.

I wanted to thank you for all the hard work you and all other modders are doing for these games. Before, I never had an interest in modding these games, because I couldn't really wrap my head around how those things work (yeah, I'm pretty slow, when it comes to things like that). However, your WWE 2K17+ really makes this a lot easier for people like me. And for that, I'm very grateful.

Just wanted to let you know that. Thanks again.

• Thanks 1

Also did the survey, really appreciate your hard word and already look forward for a great new season of modding wwe 2k18... just hoping, that they didnt change anything in the architecture that prevents modding (f.e. encryption like in fifa 18)...