WWE 2K18 Mod Survey

pozzum

Hey there.

So there have been a whole lot of Superstar Mods released over the past few years.

Now for those that don't know we try to install these modded stars to some of the empty slots in the save.

I also make a tool that adds extra empty slots, however you have to inject it each time people play.

So I wanted some community input, so some of the most popular stars don't get defaulted to those extra slots.

You don't have to fill out every line, just any bit of input helps.

Thank you

Survey Link Here

• Like 2

Just now, dokoham said:

where can download your mod save? @@

i am doing your survey now~

Saves Can't be used transferred between steam accounts as far as I know.

Also I don't have a lot of mods installed on my save I do temp installs to test without saving.

i see...nevermind...because i am stupid to do mod :( wondering if there is a save inculde many modS :p

i remember you did a install save on 2K15? @@ 

i just finish the survey  thank you! 

Edited by dokoham

2 minutes ago, dokoham said:

i see...nevermind...because i am stupid to do mod :( wondering if there is a save inculde many modS :p

i remember you did a install save on 2K15? @@ 

i just finish the survey  thank you! 

The Community has grown too much for a save to actually cover all the mod releases that have happened.  2K17+ is my answer to that to try and simplify mod installs.= as much as I can.

1 minute ago, pozzum said:

The Community has grown too much for a save to actually cover all the mod releases that have happened.  2K17+ is my answer to that to try and simplify mod installs.= as much as I can.

I get your mean @@ thank you for your work 

really looking forward 2k18+

12 minutes ago, Sickboy said:

Survey done A to Z! ;)

Great idea btw;

Hope CM Punk is gonna make it into the "empty slots section"!

But i'm optimistic! :rolleyes:

He's got the most yes responses so far out of anyone.

• Too Sweet 1

So for reference 2K17 had about 75 or so Free Slots and about 160 Pac Plus Slots.  This is all dependent on how 2K18 is setup so I can't say how many there will be for that game until it comes out.

Personally, I'd like to see at least the current roster people that were left out of the game as well as some of the bigger legends in the empty slots.

It might be a good idea to put tag team/stable wrestlers in non-"Pac Plus" slots. In WWE 2k17 the game would crash and often corrupt (when doing anything with teams) if you had Pac Plus superstars in Tag Team slots with Pac Plus not running. In WWE 2k16 it wasn't an issue, hopefully it isn't in 2k18 either, but since it's based on 2k17, who knows.

52 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

Personally, I'd like to see at least the current roster people that were left out of the game as well as some of the bigger legends in the empty slots.

It might be a good idea to put tag team/stable wrestlers in non-"Pac Plus" slots. In WWE 2k17 the game would crash and often corrupt (when doing anything with teams) if you had Pac Plus superstars in Tag Team slots with Pac Plus not running. In WWE 2k16 it wasn't an issue, hopefully it isn't in 2k18 either, but since it's based on 2k17, who knows.

I will make sure to weigh that tag team information trying to get those tag teams that are on the edge of whatever the cutoff ends up being.

Right Now (With 27 Responses) 9 of the top 10 are Stars from previous games.

We still have about 3 weeks for people to vote if people want to let their voice be heard.

Completed in full. Thanks for your work for sure!! Glad we're getting the PC version the same time this year. It only excites me more if people have more time with the game before the next installment.

Since both the console and PC versions are released at the same time this year, I personally would like to see more cooperation between the 2 platforms, with sharing textures etc.

For example, I imagine a texture pac for a mod can be easily cut up for a CAW, and vice versa. 

Also, have any of you savvy modders unpacked the 2k17 textures - Looking for Bully Ray & Austin Aries especially.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, NickBreaker said:

Since both the console and PC versions are released at the same time this year, I personally would like to see more cooperation between the 2 platforms, with sharing textures etc.

For example, I imagine a texture pac for a mod can be easily cut up for a CAW, and vice versa. 

Also, have any of you savvy modders unpacked the 2k17 textures - Looking for Bully Ray & Austin Aries especially.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/i31k53a17zgk49e/future_stars.rar for Aries

bubba 

D-von

idk if this works or not

31 minutes ago, NickBreaker said:

you'll have more fun with these

http://www107.zippyshare.com/v/5SnpJNmE/file.html

• Bliss 1

26 minutes ago, Shreyas 03 said:

Please, don't keep the name as wwe 2k18+

A better name like

Then Now Forever

Or

The Modamania

Holy shit, this is the dumbest thing I have seen since Jason Jordan was revealed as Kurt's son.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shreyas 03 said:

A better name like

Then Now Forever

Or

The Modamania

Dude, just no. Pozzum is the creator, not you.

I have just completed the survey. Many thanks Pozz! :)

3 hours ago, Shreyas 03 said:

A better name like

Then Now Forever

Or

The Modamania

It's staying 2k18+ because it's adding to the game as a supplement not a huge overhaul like @LordJustice17 or @hovathagod32 projects.

4 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

Sounds like a cool idea to collaborate.

I know previously texture archives have been created and distributed.  As for individual users modified textures it's based on their approval.  As I know several modders that might not want their textures repurposed without their prior approval.

1 hour ago, pozzum said:

It's staying 2k18+ because it's adding to the game as a supplement not a huge overhaul like @LordJustice17 or @hovathagod32 projects.

Agreed

3 hours ago, mrcena123 said:

WTF is modamania 

3 hours ago, jakeypearce said:

Dude, just no. Pozzum is the creator, not you.

I have just completed the survey. Many thanks Pozz! :)

Hey both of you, I've got the right to ask.....I ain't perfect like you who commented that my suggestions won't be wrong so I prefer to stay as a human and continue my inquisitive nature

No comments regarding this because its pozzum's thread for survey