The H.S.N 2K Mods - The Shield 2K16/17 Mod W.I.P + AJ Styles Homecoming

The HSN

Hello everyone

This is The H.S.N and in this topic i will post my WWE2K games mods

RELEASED WORK:

AJ Styles Homecoming Attire (the one he used 12/12/2017 too) Released for 2K17 (soon will be ported to 2K15/16 and 18)

vU3jTaY.png

Download Link:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tvu3xyjn31vgeh6/AJ Styles Homecoming Attire (2K17)(ByTheHSN).rar

Credits:

eatrawmeat391 for PAC Editor + Archive File Editor

Edited by The HSN

2 hours ago, GameElite™ said:

Nice looking mod, but your YouTube thumbnail made me trip out. :o 

well thumbnails are important , a loooooooot of youtubers using that style in thumbnails
good thumbnail = more people who will watch the video :D however i can't monetize from the Youtube already so views are not a big thing for me

anyway thanks for comment , really appreciated

Edited by The HSN

Updated Mod Progress:

Changed Jacket Textures , Rebuilt the left foot logo of AJ's Pant , Changed Shoes colors

HZ3MUmv.png

MICLBOF.png

http://i.imgur.com/oh8PI0D.png

http://i.imgur.com/sxVEWOo.png

Bugs -> problems? what to fix next?

well only Hat in entrance having problem which will be fixed really soon , and then the mod will be available to download

Edited by The HSN

9 hours ago, pozzum said:

looking cool to me

thanks man , appreciated

i am trying to make it as much realistic as what we saw on real life's attire , also the P1 Logo i used isn't exactly the same P1 logo on real life on that attire, and i couldn't find better on internet , so if anyone having that logo , i'll be thankful if you send it to me

Edited by The HSN

20 minutes ago, Shreyas 03 said:

Awesome but the pics aren't showing

try to open them in new tab , and press CTRL+F5 or F5 on your browser (if its with PC)

I also added my Imgur Album link in first post , so you can open and see pics there if you want

i don't know why this happening with images in here , i will upload new updates on other websites

Edited by The HSN

52 minutes ago, The HSN said:

try to open them in new tab , and press CTRL+F5 or F5 on your browser (if its with PC)

I also added my Imgur Album link in first post , so you can open and see pics there if you want

i don't know why this happening with images in here , i will upload new updates on other websites

You seem to be new here, Imgur isnt compatible

Use photobucket

I know that F5 trick but presently and mostly I use Smacktalks on android and its not possible on a tab

Just now, Shreyas 03 said:

You seem to be new here, Imgur isnt compatible

Use photobucket

I know that F5 trick but presently and mostly I use Smacktalks on android and its not possible on a tab

yeah i am kinda new in this forum , but not new in modding ... previously i was/and still modding SvR games in PS2/PSP and Crash Bandicoot PSX

anyway i hate Photobucket , but if i couldn't find another COMPATIBLE website , i'll upload on photobucket

I'm no modder but you're not going to last here long with that attitude, all the great modders here have bought the game legally (and please don't give me  that nonsense about not being able to afford it you said yourself you have it for PS4) and just so you know this website has a no tolerance policy for piracy, it's not allowed end of story 

• LordJustice17 locked this topic
  • LordJustice17 unlocked this topic
  • pozzum locked this topic
  • LordJustice17 unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...