WWE 2k18 AKI Invasion Project: Previews Shogun, Wu Fang the Jaguar, David Hartley, and Dake Ken

FailedHero1985

Hello, all. 

This year, I created over 75 CAWs. 46 of them were AKI's inspired updates of wrestlers found in AKI Wrestling games. Over the years I have been working on this project myself as a labor of love, this year I have a different purpose for this project.

This summer I began streaming WWE 2k17, and while my channel has not exploded I have nearly reached the requirements for Affiliate in just 2 and half months. That is really not bad for someone who only streams WWE2k games. My followers have become invested in the AKI Characters almost as invested as I am. On top of the AKI characters, I have my own original characters that also claim my time. I would honestly love to get off to a running start with my Universe Stream which as I do a wholly original universe. 

This year I would like to open up the AKI Invasion project to anyone who would like to help. As I created this year I saved every texture, logo, body, and face morph into folders to aid in my project as well as a biography of the Aki Original. This expands to arenas as well, as I use five different arenas in my universe one for each promotion and the league arena. 

For those interested in helping I can offer a number of incentives. 

1. I generally have 20 odd empty CAW slots, if your CAW to be a part of Wide Wide Wrestling Online, your assistance in the creation of one of the AKI Originals can cement you a place on the roster.

2. If you have a twitch channel or youtube you would like to promote, you can be advertised on my stream.

3.  I will also shamelessly plug any CAW's, Arena's, Titles, etc for anyone who joins in this endeavor.

If I you would like to join my discord, to join in this endeavor PM me. 

I am also looking for folks who may want to help to provide commentary via Xbox Chat and I am hoping I may need additional moderators soon.

If you need to see examples of what I am doing please check out my twitch channel Failed_Hero85 or my youtube World Wide Wrestling Online

Edited by FailedHero1985