ANY ONE GOT TIME TO HELP ME OUT?

Zookyzolazia

Can any one help me out?

I need codes for AR MAX PAL for the game (S.D / H.C.T.P) .

I was looking for a code to unlock CREDITS and SKIP mode without the hastle of going through one year of season mode to do it. If some one can find the code for me I would really appreatiate it.

Also if some one has the time I would like some lessons on understanding how AR MAX works..... What I mean is, how do u find a code off a game!!! and how do u know if it's gonna work !!!.... I have tried to do this my self and have failed misserably. I only know how to enter codes in manualy off here.

I would love to be able to create my own codes and post some on here. :D Anyway Im gonna stop borin u lot and say thanks to any oen who can help...

Also if some one has the time I would like some lessons on understanding how AR MAX works..... What I mean is, how do u find a code off a game!!! and how do u know if it's gonna work !!!.... I have tried to do this my self and have failed misserably. I only know how to enter codes in manualy off here.

You er, guess addresses and values and hope for the best. No, really, thats it. If youre feeling adventurous you could look in to offsets off existing codes if you know what youre doing, or omg you could even use a hex editor on the SLUS (or the uk one whatever it is) and look for, er, labels and hope they do something noticeable.

A quick breakdown of a code is this-

AABBBBBB CCCCCCCC

AA= Code type (16 bit write, Do if equal etc etc.)

BBBBBB= The address to modify

CCCCCCC= The value to put to that address.

Values-

For 8 Bit it becomes

000000XX

For 16 bit it becomes

0000XXXX

For 32 bit it becomes

XXXXXXXX

XX etc being your value, 0's being used to pad the code.

Code types-

Youll have to look somewhere else for this, Im not up on the PS2 code types at all.

An example is such.

Lets say that, for colour addresses (addys that change the overall color/hue of an object) that the value is FC0C for RED. This makes the code a 16 bit write, if we only want to change one object (which in this case we do.)

Lets also say the address to change the table top's colour is XX234564. (replace XX with whatever it is default, on GCN you read the data as 80. I know that i said the first two digits are code type, which they are, but if youre using a hex editor on the SLUS then they should have something as these two digits. If not, disregard, its been ages since ive done anything for the PS2)

OK, so we have our address as 234564 and a value of FC0C we want to write. The code would be such-

XX234564 0000FC0C

(where XX is the 16bit write code type)

Then you go to the code converter site and convert the raw hex data into whatever your device is, witht he encryption method too.

Dno if that helps, but eh, i tried.