Caitlyn Jenner is my hero, she's an inspiration to us all!

HiPcavallo

When I think of what it means to be a hero, a few things come to mind. Bravery, commitment, the willpower to stand up against hate, and sacrifice everything in order to do what's right. Caitlyn Jenner embodies all of these things, and more. She had a comfortable life, with a.. family, sitting right at the the top of reality television. Her willingness to risk all of that so she could come out to the world and be the person she was always meant to be, was a true act of courage and bravery I couldn't even begin to put into words. She has my respect and adulations, she really is an inspiration to us all.

• Bliss 1
  • Too Sweet 1

That is rather offensive Joey, Caitlyn Jenner is a sexy and beautiful woman. Discrimination against trans-gendered people is just plain wrong and I won't stand for it, behaviour like this is why you lost your mod powers in the first place.

• Bliss 1

I'm sorry Joey, but did you seriously just suggest that Caitlyn Jenner is not on the same level as cereal when she's just as capable of being cereal as anyone else? Someone seriously needs to check your priveledge bro.

IMG_1025.gif

• Bliss 1

1 hour ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Are you showing signs of betraying the Queen ?

Of course not, bro. I pledged my life to Queen Alexa, and would never betray her. In no way am I trying to suggest Caitlyn Jenner is my new Queen (she's my Vice President). The thing is I made offensive remarks and had my priveledge checked. I ultimately had a choice, conform, or inevitably die.. So naturally I conformed and became PC, bro. If you want to solidify your status as PC, then you have to write a heartwarming speech about Caitlyn Jenner being a hero.

I'm putting everyone on notice, if you make any discriminating remarks then I will totally check your priveledge, bro.

IMG_1026.gif

25 minutes ago, Y2Joe said:

i would love to smash

If you want to smash Caitlyn's puss then you'll need to get the proper consent forms, explicitly stating that it is acceptable for you to smash her puss at this time.

Edited by HiPcavallo
  • Bliss 1

You just made me cry like Big Show for the first time, bro. Your remark was extemely offensive. To diminish a persons integrity, or intelligence to that of the level of Vince Russo is incredibly offensive, bro. The fact that you would even use Vince Russo as an insult, suggests that you have a great deal of unchecked aggression towards this man. You need to learn to control your micro aggressions, bro. Or else someone is seriously going to have to check your priveledge!

IMG_1027.gif

• Haitch 1
  • Bliss 1

53p9i8.jpg

Does Caitlyn Jenner have a vagina or is still a penis, I mean dealing with being in the wrong body for as long as caitlyn jenner has is really courageous. And changing gender is really brave well done caitlyn Jenner. Buckle up buckaroo.

Na bro, I just assumed you could just read one online since you obviously have internet. But you're right, it was wrong of me to assume you have the data required to read an online dictionary. My micro aggressions obviously weren't checked hard enough. I sincerely apologise if you were offended by my actions, bro. 

Edited by pc-HiPcavallo
  • Bliss 1

2 hours ago, dantheman9856 said:

lol

Are you seriously laughing at my hero Caitlyn Jenner, and her acts of courage and bravery, bro? When you lol at transgendered people, it makes them feel like they aren't accepted by society, and then they become outcasts as a result. That's a micro aggression, bro. You need to learn how to manage it before you hurt anyone else.

I think we better take you for a ride, to go get your priveledge checked, bro.

IMG_1051.gif

• Bliss 1