Should there really be a huge presence of NXT in WWEGames?

the King Lives

I'm actually being serious with this one.  I'm all for having a current roster in the games and i get that it's not 2k70,80 90 or even 00 but the fact that 2k supposedly said that this game was supposed to be all about the current roster i get that, but hinting that legend content may be somewhat limited. We already have rumors in place that showcase for HOF got removed, there's a huge NXT Presence this year and honestly if it wasn't for the expanded career mode i really doubt we would have gotten that much nxt talent on disc.

But let's just focus on that for a minute. 

The NXT presence

okay so NXT is a WWE Network Exclusive show, if you don't have the WWE Network then you don't know these people till they hit the main roster. i mean i didn't know who Dash and Dawson were until they hit the main roster (and incidentally when i saw their triple threat nxt tag title match but that's a discussion for another time).  I had no idea who Asuka was till her streak being compared to goldberg's was tweeted on twitter. So i'm sure you know where i'm getting with this.

I just feel like if WWE would actually secure tv time for the NXT show atleast  alot of people who don't have the wwe network (i quit my subscription about 2 years ago cause i was not happy with the direction with wwe at all) would atleast have the chance to know these people.

Right now i feel like i don't know any of these people much like last year. when all these NXT Guys and Gals made it in i didn't know many of them but i did enjoy how they played so there was that.

anyone's welcome to respond. my thoughts are my own and i don't reserve any ill will towards anyone in that matter. I was just wondering where everyone's head was at in this issue.

Edited by Jai

• Nate changed the title to Should there really be a huge presence of NXT in WWEGames?