Video Thread

Tornado_X

So in 2k17 I started a Charlotte Flair showcase on my youtube channel, and it seemingly did pretty okay. While I will be continuing the Charlotte showcase in 2K18, I am going to start an Alexa Bliss showcase, and was wondering if anyone would be interested in that, or any other series showcasing someone else's career highlights. Let me know if you have any suggestions :) 

Charlotte Flairs Showcase:  

• Bliss 2

• 1 month later...
  • Penguin pinned this topic

YESSIR!

My Career Highlights so far

Custom KO entrance with the right tron and A Double with his actual tron plastered on the wall lol

• 2 weeks later...

WWE Universe Episode 1 is UP!

Season 2 of WWE Universe Mode is underway & with Extreme Rules on the Horizon, many old scores will be settled just as new Beefs emerge. Universal Champion The Undertaker gets physical with Samoa Joe for the first time ever in our Main Event!

WWE Universe Episode 2 is UP!

Smackdown Live returns with a star studded, Fatal 4 Way Main Event to determine the No1 Contender for AJ Style's WWE Championship plus Ronda Rousey returns to challenge new Womens Champion, Stephanie McMahon to a rematch at Extreme Rules!

WWE Universe Mode Episode 3 is UP!

NXT Returns with a 8 Man Gold Rush Tournament to determine the Number 1 Contender for the NXT Championship. Featuring appearances from New Champions, fellow Canadians Trish Stratus & Kenny Omega!

Edited by Mafia Murder Bag

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 2:24 PM, Disturbed79 said:

That was my NWO Weekend :)

you do realize that dibiase wasn't in the nWo by the time Hennig got in right? just putting it out there

WWE Universe Mode Episode 4 is UP!

It's the Go-Home edition of Raw before Extreme Rules and the reformed Balor Club hope to soften up The Universal Champion, The Undertaker as he re-unites with Kane in a 3 on 2 Handicap match in our Main Event!

Continuing from WWE2K17, 

The First WCW Show of 2K18 is 

WCW Saturday Night

August Week 3

Live from Dallas, TX

In the Main Event, Lex Luger defends the WCW World Heavyweight Championship against Randy Savage, who is hired by Hogan to soften him up before Nitro, Hogan is invoking his rematch clause from Road Wild 97 on Nitro!

The Giant is in singles Action, Harlem Heat take on The Horsemen (Chris Benoit and Steve McMichael) and we have a crazy triple threat Number 1 contender's Cruiserweight match. Who will challenge Chris Jericho for the WCW Cruiserweight Championship at Clash of the Champions 35? All these answers and more on WCW Saturday Night!