The Value of a World Title

the King Lives

Okay so I'm going to start with somthing I had considered revising for a long while now.  Back in 1999, when the WCW TV Title got trashed by Scott Hall, when Bischoff & Russo rebooted WCW and stated that WCW would pretty much be getting back the respect and prestige that it had lost over the years. Well, it wasn't long before we realized that was a bunch of BS.  I'm starting from around September 2000,  from the Arquette disaster, to the Russo disaster, to passing the Big Gold Belt around like it was a piece of candy from Jarrett to DDP to Arquette to Jarrett to Flair back to Jarrett to Nash, Handing it back to flair, to booker t to russo. it was just ridiculous in my mind.  I really think they could have done alot better. Now fast forward to WWE currently. I get that we are having long reigns and WWE has never had an issue with that but Lesnar holding the title and then disappearing for months on end has got to be one of the most irritating things ever to a wrestling fan.  Not to mention the way WWE went about title changes was just horrendous. SO you don't want nameplates anymore? you don't want to be different anymore. so let's just make all the titles the same and just color them a different color to differentiate between Smackdown and Raw.  I actually saw this coming after they debuted those penny titles. but that's a discussion for another day.  I don't want to make this opinion long but you get the giest of where i'm going with it.  I'll eventually come back and add to this but I'm sort of pressed for time. 

Till next time Smacktalkers Stay Safe and Zane!

Jeff