Current Show Intros (Video+Theme) V.1.4 Summerslam and Royal Rumble Released

PokerFace

Current Show Intros by PokerFace.

The purpose of this project is to replace the intros (Video and Theme) of the weekly shows and PPV's. 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

v.1.4 Replace RAWSmackdown Live, NXT, Great Balls of Fire, No Mercy, Clash of Champions, Backlash, Battleground, Roadblock: End of the Line, SUMMERSLAM and ROYAL RUMBLE.

This modification will be pretty cool in a Universe Mode. You can download full last version (includes all intros available at this moment) or update v1.4 for previous version (includes SUMMERSLAM and ROYAL RUMBLE intros.).

DOWNLOAD v1.4

DOWNLOAD UPDATE v1.4

SUMMERSLAM and ROYAL RUMBLE intros.

Installation:

1. Slam intro_****_0_0.bk2 files right in a ...WWE2K17\movies\fullscreen folder and cav_***.bk2 files right in a ...WWE2K17\movies\cav folder. (I advice to you download RAD Video Tools. With this program you can open .bk2 files in the folder with the game and see what you are replacing).
  2. Open game_sound_m.pck file from ...WWE2K17\sound folder with Sound Editor 2017 and select sfx string, after that replace themes (Right click -> Import)

Previous version

Version changes

v.1.0

Added RAWSmackdown Live, NXT intros (Video+Theme).

Themes:

• Shinedown - Enemies
  • CFO$ - Take A Chance
  • CFO$ - Rage

v.1.1

Added Great Balls of Fire and No Mercy intros (Video+Theme).

Fixed NXtheme (Powerflo - Resistance)

Bonus - Wrestlemania 31 theme.

Themes:

• Jerry Lee Lewis - Great Balls Of Fire
  • Kit - No Mercy
  • Powerflo - Resistance
  • Kid Ink - Money and the Power

v.1.2

Added Clash of Champions and Backlash intros (Video+Theme).

Bonus - Wrestlemania 32 theme.

Themes:

• Young Guns - Bulletproof
  • Bleeker - Highway
  • Flo Rida - My House

v.1.3

Added Battleground and Roadblock: End of the Line intros (Video+Theme).

Themes:

• Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes
  • Thousand Foot Krutch - A Different Kind of Dynamite

v.1.4

Added SUMMERSLAM and ROYAL RUMBLE intros (Video+Theme).

Themes:

• Machine Gun Kelly ft. James Arthur – Go for Broke
  • Ohana Bam - Blow Your Mind

FAQ

Q. Are you planning to replace all the intros ?

A. Nope. You know what, I think some of the video intros in the game is still relevant (for example - Hell In A Cell) and not neccesary to replace it, but I will replace some of the themes and also add intros (Video+Theme) of show what doesn't exist in the game (like a Great Balls of Fire and No Mercy).

Q. When I opened Sound Editor 2017 I saw 2 tracks of Smackdown, which one should I replace?

A. "Black and Blue"

Q. Can I change the numbers in the file names intro_****_0_0.bk2 and cav_***.bk2 ?

A. Yes, of course. Also you can rename intro_****_0_0.bk2 into a cav_***.bk2 and cav_***.bk2 into a intro_****_0_0.bk2.

Q. I can't open .bk2 files to see what I replace.

A. Download "RAD Video Tools". With this program you can open .bk2 files in the folder with the game and see what you are replacing.

Edited by PokerFace
Update

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Bray43 said:

if I download version 1.2 I will have all the themes and intros of versions 1.0 and 1.1 ?

You can press big red button DOWNLOAD v1.3 and you will have all the themes and intros (includes 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3).

51 minutes ago, Bray43 said:

what about extreme rules 2017 intro ?

Extreme Rules video intros 2015, 2016 and 2017 almost identical (Watch the video. We have almost same intro in the game). But I think what I should upload "Hellfire" theme for this PPV. 

• 3 weeks later...