• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HiPcavallo

• Penguin

• Steenalizer

• Beardy

4 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

If anything you should be my pet :mad:

But seriously, condolences to Rose. I myself have a 10-year-old dog. He's healthy (as fuck !) but I know I can lose him anyday :(

Maybe we could each other's pets? Or if Big Pete doesn't resurface to answer the call, I guess I could just hold auditions? Or maybe my new account could be my dog?

Thanks I appreciate that <3

I don't think distributing my likes evenly is going to work out.. I made a genuine effort to do so, but before I knew it all of my likes had gone to King Beardy. This likes thing has become a real challenge all of a sudden, and oddly enough it's starting to feel like one of the most compelling features on the site.

Edited by HiPcavallo

Yes actually. Though I suspect it was either a random member here creating a second account, my brother, or my cousin. Seems too convenient that someone would just give me an account on their first post. Not really how I would've liked to acquire a new account, but I wasn't about to turn him down.

You're right, this account probably was created by Codes. Should I look at it as a piece offering, or more ammunition to have Codes #FuckedToDeath ?

By the way in case you haven't figured it out yet, this is HiPcavallo confirming that I do in fact own the Sir Rocket Mann account. @Penguin or @DrJoeyMagnumRyan should be able to verify that the IP address I'm using matches my main account.

By the just thought I should put this out there now so I don't get in shit for it later. If my having this account is in any way going to be a problem then feel free to ban it. Though in all honesty now that I have a second account I really have no idea what to do with it.

5 hours ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

I'm going to have to ban it man, no alt accounts allowed at all 

Fair enough. It was a life changing experience loving and nurturing that account, then turning around and making it my bitch. I'll never forget the time we spent together, but at least I'll always have that one post <3

2amhav.jpg

We won! About fucking time. My Smacktalks account is beyond thrilled right now, it would like to thank you all for making this possible. I also nominate King Beardy as Codes' replacement.

• Like 2