This is our new home. Aka Shi Tpa Forum

HiPcavallo

Then I suppose I'll have to make a sacrifice and make an effort to distribute my likes somewhat more evenly in order to safeguard my King. Seems silly though when all of King Beardy's likes are legitimate.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HiPcavallo

• Penguin

• Steenalizer

• Beardy

Paul loves me. He would never take away my well earned likes. I'm the King of his forum, after all. 

And god dammit, Penguin. YOU WILL NEVER BE THE QUEEN! Certainly not my Queen, that is. Accept your position as the Royal Penguin. Or leave the Kingdom! 

The Queen of Queens doesn't take too kindly to whiny, petulant birds. 

tumblr_or1ve73YXm1uxtjooo1_500.gif

• Like 2
  • Bliss 1

Maybe we could just give Auday a couple of likes to keep him happy so he doesn't complain about King Beardy's likes? I'll even throw in a new goat for him to fuck.

By the way @Gift Of Jericho remember when you said I couldn't tell you anything because I'm a zebra? Notice I told everyone Beardy deserves more likes, and now he's King of Smacktalks! Maybe you should've listened to me man.

2 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Everything is rigged :/

King Beardy's rise to power was definitely not rigged. How dare you make such accusations against our King.

However I do have a proposition for you that may cheer you up.

As you may know my beloved dog Rose passed away on the weekend. Now I'm in no way looking to replace her, or in any way ready to get a new full time pet. However alongside the massive holes in our hearts, Rose's absence has left a massive void in our household. There were a lot of responsibilities Rose took on board, such as playing with my other dog Sam, protecting my cat Lottie from bullies and rapists, and waking me up when my alarm fails to do so. I'm looking for someone I can employ to be a temporary pet, and take on board those responsibilities to help ease the transition. I figured you would be perfect, we get along well, you like licking and tasting everything (which is dog like behaviour), you're loyal (I think?), and most likely a mans best friend. You have all the qualities one could want in a new pet dog! In exchange I will feed you, pet you, play with you, and offer you three nights a week with Aero's Ma!

You know you want to be the Dog of Cavallo! Be my pet mannnnnnn!