This is our new home. Aka Shi Tpa Forum

HiPcavallo

Well to be fair there's more to expect from Codes. I can also expect incompetence, face collages, and that he'll believe anything that gives him a hard on is extraordinarily talented.

Yea, Joey definitely is a hollow imitation. To be fair though his joke of a penis isn't a big enough joke. When it has to compare to dicks like the ones belonging to Codes and mrelectriccity it kinda fails to stand out. Like, it's one of those jokes you can see the humour in, but it just isn't funny enough. And definitely have to agree there, I can't say I've ever been in a home as nice as this one. I think I might start campaigning to have it replace the Tomfoolery and Shenanigans topic.

Cena would definitely wear colorful wife beaters. Although personally I think Ambrose should start beating up women to, it'd help give his character that extra bit of edginess he so desperately needs.

• Like 1

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HiPcavallo

• Penguin

• Steenalizer

• Beardy

@Mizalike in response to the comment you made in the thread about Steenalizer having an orgasm at Beardy's Alexa Bliss gifs. You're right that thread does deserve an award, I'd also strongly recommend you give Beardy a like for every Alexa Bliss gif he's posted (including the ones in my new home). Might take a couple days, I myself have only just caught up on giving Beardy all the likes he was owed. But it's well worth it!

• Like 1

You also forgot take credit for other people's work! A good chunk of those shitty lil' collages were mine, but we all know Codesy and his hard on are a force to be reckon with.. Only cause there's no actual force there, so he's gotta make some of it up!

That makes perfect sense, though to be fair I think any dick will stand out against MrElectricCity's as I wouldn't be surprised if he either mutilated it or covered it in tattoos. If there was a petition to replace Tom with this I will sign it. #MakeGenChatGreatAgain?

I can't wait for him to sport a bright pink wife-beater and some jorts in October, two clothing pieces that I feel will blend great together. I member' when Ambrose beat up Reby Sky and Trina Michaels... But do they count?

7 hours ago, Penguin said:

Joey's also a hollow imitation, though I can't blame as the only thing he's known for is his joke of a penis. Your home > all home.

That's not what you said to me last night 

Ps sorry to hear about Rosie HiP

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HiPcavallo said:

@Mizalike in response to the comment you made in the thread about Steenalizer having an orgasm at Beardy's Alexa Bliss gifs. You're right that thread does deserve an award, I'd also strongly recommend you give Beardy a like for every Alexa Bliss gif he's posted (including the ones in my new home). Might take a couple days, I myself have only just caught up on giving Beardy all the likes he was owed. But it's well worth it!

No problem HIPcavallo I'll jump on it straight away.

@Penguin That doesn't surprise me, that's just what Codes does. It's like with his beard, he can't grow his own, so he just takes others pubes and tries to pass them off as his own. It's quite sickening really, not to mention it's considered theft. To be honest I think his hard on is just his bodies way of torturing him, by giving him the worst case of blue balls imagineable while he waits for the death fuck.

I heard mrelectriccity actually circumcised himself, and then fucked the dead skin. The petition is here!

I know right, that would be Cena's best look ever. Trina Michaels is debatable, I don't understand how Reby could possibly be considered a woman though!

@DrJoeyMagnumRyan thanks, I appreciate that <3

@Mizalike thank you very much kind sir, I see Beardy's likes have skyrocketed! Outstanding work!

2 hours ago, HiPcavallo said:

@Penguin That doesn't surprise me, that's just what Codes does. It's like with his beard, he can't grow his own, so he just takes others pubes and tries to pass them off as his own. It's quite sickening really, not to mention it's considered theft. To be honest I think his hard on is just his bodies way of torturing him, by giving him the worst case of blue balls imagineable while he waits for the death fuck.

I heard mrelectriccity actually circumcised himself, and then fucked the dead skin. The petition is here!

I know right, that would be Cena's best look ever. Trina Michaels is debatable, I don't understand how Reby could possibly be considered a woman though!

@DrJoeyMagnumRyan thanks, I appreciate that <3

@Mizalike thank you very much kind sir, I see Beardy's likes have skyrocketed! Outstanding work!

Awesome mission completed 👍🏻.

• DrJoeyMagnum pinned this topic

As I'm sure some of you may have noticed my new home has now become a permanent fixture in general chat, and officially replaced the Tomfoolery and Shenanigans topic. As promised I have changed the topic title to reflect that this is no longer just my home, but rather our home! Now that our new home has conquered Joey's thread and taken it's rightful place atop general chat, my boycott has come to an end. I'd like to thank @DrJoeyMagnumRyan for making this all possible!

Also, I'd just like to add. As glad as I am to see Beardy get the likes he deserves, I can't help but feel like it just isn't enough. I see there are still some holdouts not giving Beardy the likes he rightfully deserve, I think we should all aim to get his weekly total up to 100!

On that note as I've been low on likes this week I've been trying to backtrack to ensure everyone gets the likes they deserve. Unfortunately I have largely lost track of what I still need to like. Feel free to let me know if I neglected to give you a like where I should have, I'll try to make it up to you.

• Like 1

I want to use this to say how much I appreciate you, Zebra. First off, the couch in our home is comfy and thank you for letting me sleep on it. I'm glad you conquered that evil Dicktator Joey and his Tom, but at least you're humble about your conquering!

I gave Beardy some likes, as per your request. As much as I hate that man I'm a man of the people!.. Also I think I got unlimited likes.

I understand, there's just too much beautiful things that needs likes. Such as yourself. <3

3 hours ago, fufu ÷ said:

like this post for no raisin

Last time I checked your name isn't Beardy. Only he gets the unnecessary likes. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GameElite™ said:

Last time I checked your name isn't Beardy. Only he gets the unnecessary likes. 

Agreed! Down with the false shepherd fufu who seeks to lead the lamb astray! Beardy is the one true king!

• Like 2

@Penguin Thank you very much kind sir, and you are most welcome. I'm glad you're enjoying all the lovely furniture, I hope you've also enjoyed the fantastic range of snacks and beverages our home has for all of us to enjoy. Just be careful and make sure you read the labels if you have any ice cream, as I put some ass cream in the freezer for @Gift Of Jericho to enjoy!

@fufu ÷ I'll give you that like for no raisin as soon as I have a like to give.

Glad to see that everyone is bowing down to King Beardy, at this rate we should get his likes to 100 in no time! Hope the admins surrender their accounts to him sometime soon.