Since there's no status updates I'm posting this here.

HiPcavallo

Well it had eggs, milk, cheese, ham, this tomato relish or something I think? Salt, and pepper in it. And the secret ingredient was love <3 one corner was a bit burnt, but otherwise it was cooked quite well. I don't want to say to perfection, but it was very good and satisfied my needs. I would recommend to a friend, I score it an 8.2/10

Nah they have shit loads of Rainbow Dash stuff there, that's where my Rainbow Dash plush toy came from. My girlfriend works at Toyworld, I couldn't fuck her because she had to go to work at that stupid mother fucking toy store. I suggested calling her boss and asking if she could be late, or following her to work and doing it on the train. But unfortunately she rejected those options :( 

I'm still.korenin favour of this than status updates... Easier for all to see and track :p

I've not had an omelette in ages! My boss gets one most days from a local cafe and brings it back. It looks grim as fuck and stinks, has put me off them a bit

Well I don't. I'm sitting here with dry balls, I have no idea what the appropriate method for informing Auday that his inbox is full and needs to be cleared so I can send him some sweet goat nudes, and I have no idea whether or not I should post a topic informing everyone that I just lost The Game. I still have to wait roughly 15 minutes for my girlfriend to get home from work, then we're going to have to eat dinner and I'll be obligated to ask her how her day was. Then we'll have to do the dishes which consumes even more time, and naturally after that we'll probably smoke pot. At this rate it'll still be a good few hours before I can get my balls wet. Add to that I fear that I might be in danger of her being tired, which could either mean a subpar sexual performance, or even worse. My penis may not even be permitted entry into her vagina. If that happens I'll need to make a booking with your mother first thing in the morning!