kuba015

Here is my first (mini) mod adding better Enzo's talking during his entrance. It's more realistic (literally, ripped from Raw) than the studio recording which we have in the game.

You'll need Sound Editor 2017 to perform this:

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/65410-sound-editor-2017-310-custom-character-tools-2017-103-last-update-0704/

And here is the .wem file with Enzo's talking:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ugfdwj0j4nlemhi/Enzo+Amore+Speaking+(2K17).wem

The tutorial with final effect:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9-H1uazNU8

If I should fix anything in the file, let me know and I'll update it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for your feedback. Tomorrow I'm going to upload my custom GFX for John Cena based on his current ones. I have seen some GFX already, but the colors are changing less often than they should...

Edited by GMQ

hey is the id shown in the video true? because on the sound editor, there is a .wem file named enzo speaking but that doesn't play, neither does the id on the video you tell us to replace with.

Because it is synced to the theme song. Enzo starts speaking around 25 to 30 seconds after you play the file :p

And "Enzo (Speaking)" by default is the trio entrance for Enzo, Cass and Carmella. I had to find Enzo's solo speaking by myself.

Edited by GMQ

Have you got Easy or Advanced in Enzo's entrance? If you have Advanced, then for some reason Enzo won't talk, I don't know how to fix this. Go to Creations - Entrance, select Enzo Amore and choose Easy Entrance. Set the template to Enzo Amore and save it. Before saving you can check the preview, if he is talking - it all works for me.

That's weird, on Easy mode it should play. Let's make an experiment. For a test, put a random .wem file - in Sound Editor choose any file (it will be best if you choose a theme song), click on it with right mouse button, select Export and a .wem file will be saved. Next, go to the file with the ID shown on the video and import the exported file. Go to the game, choose Enzo's entrance and if there will be two theme songs playing at once (Enzo's and the random that was selected), then we know that the file is playing properly, so you can try importing Enzo's speaking again. Remember to have your game closed during the process of injecting.

Edited by GMQ

can i see the ss of your sound editor where the enzo speaking is placed though?

i'm certain that the id is correct and matched.

i don't know man, mine is so different from yours in your video.

So different... maybe you have opened the wrong file?

The main file is game_sound_m.pck, but when injecting the file in there, Enzo will still have his original speaking. Make sure that you have injected the file from DLC10_Character_Pack_1.pck.

The screenshot is below:

http://i.imgur.com/EQH8lpi.png

(please note: I have got them sorted by ID, by default there is no "Enzo (Speaking)" name, I put it there by myself, and the size of the file before injecting will be 300 KB instead of 4,3 MB)

ok it worked. i just went to create an entrance > easy entrance  > choose random theme and rechoose the enzo and cass theme. have no idea why i had to go to create an entrance to make it work. thank you for your mod

• 2 weeks later...

Will do ;)

Well, at least I would like to. I don't know if there is their entrance with the music in the background volumed down. I need it, because there's no 100% sync between the real-life and the game entrance. I'm in the process of searching, updates to come.

Edited by GMQ