hey toki, lemme know on this

Dacrone

Youd have to ask toki, which you are, but i dont think with what's known right now, youd be able to do it. From what ive seen, move lists are respective to each and every wrestler. In SD2, it was respective to the PLAYER, so that meant there were a few constant addresses, such as irish whipping animation, and yeah, counters. In this though, its more likely that those are part of a seperate file the game uses and loads up every time ON TOP of the move list for the player. Obviously if you had a mem editor you could probably easily hack this by reverse searching for a few pointers when they change; this default area would be close by, likely, or thered be a pointer to it.

You might have some continuity problems. The dropkick counter sounds like P2 would be in the air, and changing it to the F5 would likely either freeze P2, or more likely, have player 2 warp to the standing position and then the F5.

(in this scenario obv. p2 is the dropkicking- player)

Cut a long story short;

Verify this is the case with toki, who'd know more than me, (who knows, they have movelist addresses for each character, which is fairly retarded, so counter and default animation slots aint such an impossibility going off that)

Ive just given a theoretical instance that it could be (the first paragraph) and a likely problem youd encounter anyway, in the second.

Nice post, Alex. But you missed the fact that there's already 2 F-5's in the game...

I would assume that there are individual values for reversal moves, since some of them do cause damage and have other effects. Without trying out codes for ALL possible move values between 0000 and 7FFF, there's no way to find them.

nosig