WWE 2K18 infomation thread

Penguin

10 hours ago, LetterPro said:

With 8 characters at once, we could actually see a good implementation of Lumberjack matches... 

With 6 lumberjacks, I'd rather not have it lol

10 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Why? You think six people out there isn't enough of a threat to being tossed outside? Hell, I get stuck in a 2-on-1 situation and I get in trouble pretty quick. 

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 8:53 PM, Gift Of Jericho said:

that would be such a disaster lol

like rawfshowtime said on the lost in the midcard podcast regarding 2k promising no lag or frame drops i'll believe that when i see it.

If I don't see a new universe mode clip with a figure 4 when I play then I'll unsubscribe! Even though I'm not subscribed.

Also, Jeff Cobb is doing the Braun mo-cap in the video.

4 hours ago, Jai said:

I don't even care about the collector's edition since it won't have any dlc tied to it. Thank GOD

I mean, it's still possible that the collector's edition has extra stuff. Just because they have the same ticks we don't know if that just means that the collector's has the same thing plus more.. So don't be too happy til we know what's in the box.

35 minutes ago, Penguin said:

I mean, it's still possible that the collector's edition has extra stuff. Just because they have the same ticks we don't know if that just means that the collector's has the same thing plus more.. So don't be too happy til we know what's in the box.

Nah 2k actually confirmed it was just physical for the collector's this year

Even that thing that shows all the editions states that the collector's gets everything the deluxe gets plus physical memorabilia

Edited by Jai

Ah cool, I'll take your word for it. :)

Yeah, I noticed that they had the same ticks I just wasn't sure it was like a tick+ or something. Which is still good, depending on what it comes with I might still pick it up just for the collector's item..

Hopefully people wont complain about their favourite wrestler being locked behind a collector's edition this year. There's a decent chance we'll get a "tournament" collector's edition, with wrestlers from both the Cruiserweight Classic and the UK Championship Tournament.

Edited by Steenalizer

38 minutes ago, Steenalizer said:

Hopefully people wont complain about their favourite wrestler being locked behind a collector's edition this year. There's a decent chance we'll get a "tournament" collector's edition, with wrestlers from both the Cruiserweight Classic and the UK Championship Tournament.

there is no dlc tied to the collector's edition. it's only physical.

this has been said multiple times

any digital content included with the Deluxe editon (physical and digital) will be included with the collector's editon. this includes the season pass, preorder excusive and whatever bonus content they haven't announced yet

13 hours ago, Penguin said:

Ah cool, I'll take your word for it. :)

Yeah, I noticed that they had the same ticks I just wasn't sure it was like a tick+ or something. Which is still good, depending on what it comes with I might still pick it up just for the collector's item..

nah when they announced that info, several youtubers mentioned it, as well as the 2Kayfabe guy that is responsible for relaying info to the 2k forums and the wwegames twitter all said that there won't be any DLC tied to the collector's edition this year. Unless something's changed since that announcement and the collector's edition announcement it will purely be just physical stuff.

like the Finn Balor Statue from last year

Edited by Jai

Ah ok. That's actually a lot better if we still get the same content in the deluxe edition. The collector's edition will probably just be a Seth statue similar to the Bálor one from last year.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Steenalizer said:

Ah ok. That's actually a lot better if we still get the same content in the deluxe edition. The collector's edition will probably just be a Seth statue similar to the Bálor one from last year.

nope it's been leaked by Amazon UK

LOL

THE WWE 2K18 CENA (NUFF) EDITION INCLUDES:

Exclusive Mattel John Cena "Cena (Nuff)" Action Figure.

Limited Edition Fanatics Commemorative Plaque Featuring a Piece of the Ring Mat and Autographed Photo from John Cena's 16th World Championship Victory at Royal Rumble 2017.

WWE 2K18 Season Pass, 2 Playable Versions of John Cena (ECW One Night Stand - 2006 & Wrestle mania 26 - 2010), Playable WWE Legends Batista and Rob Van Dam, Kurt Angle Pack: 2 Playable Versions of Kurt Angle ("American Hero" persona - 2001 & "Wrestling Machine" persona - 2006).

Bonus Super card Content: Limited Edition Cards of John Cena, Batista and RVD along with a special Cena (Nuff) Card Back.

We get RVD and Batista so i'm not entirely upset lol so basically all that in the season pass is making people get the season pass to get RVD and Batista when we had them for free before lol.  This would be the 2nd game where we had to pay to get batista (WWE12 and 2K18)

11 hours ago, Steenalizer said:

Batista and RVD how I've missed you.

yeah i really could have used RVD in 17. especially since i just finished up that RVD/Eddie feud from backlash 02

15 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Oh shit I looked at the schedule for 2K17 and thought it was new :mad:

But it started on 02/08 last year though...

Well it is possible it could be the case again. According to the trend from the past two years, this week is the likely week for the roster to start being revealed. Time will tell I guess.

20 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Oh shit I looked at the schedule for 2K17 and thought it was new :mad:

But it started on 02/08 last year though...

It changes throughout the month of August, they already confirmed that they're doing it at SS weekend so we still got 2 and a half weeks.