Horale mi amigos!!! I have a 10 Attire Release pack for you ese!! Beware of the heat on this one!! the LATINO HEAAT, Eddie Guerrero!!

Check out my first video showcasing my mods.

Edited by PooPMasta

10 hours ago, Aj👑 said:

Great work man on those attire packs:rolleyes:

I'm so chuffed that you guys are enjoying my mods. Next up is a few additional Road Dogg Attires and more 10 attires mods. Thanks for all the kind words, you guys made my day :D.  I also just uploaded a basic tutorial on how to install my mods for newcomers and beginners alike, check it out if you have trouble installing 10 attires. Peace! <3

@LexRed @Refat @DFM85 @trioxin1331 @Robbie686 @Livin Proof 215 

• Like 3

@Just Not A preview of the Road Dogg Additional Attire Pack posted below. I have 4 additional attires for Road Dogg planned.  (All different colors & patterns)

Edited by PooPMasta
  • Like 1

I don't usually share my work in progress but I thought you guys might want to preview which attires I'm working on. The next attire pack will not be 10 attires as usual (blasphemy), instead it will probably be 4-6 attires this time around. So to my loyal fan(s) out there and Road Dogg marks, would you like me to repackage the Road Dogg 10 Attire Pack or just release the additional attire pack as a separate attire pack altogether? Let me know. Cheers! <3

A better preview is posted below.

Edited by PooPMasta
  • Like 3

@PooPMasta SWEET PANTS. Roadie update looks sick man, awesome job. I would only point out that the design on the Southpark version looks to be a bit oversized. I have attempted a CAW version which I think has a more accurate sizing:

jj4.jpg

[Sorry for cheap self-aggrandizing illustrative example.]

I also attempted a South park version going off of this match:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QgDnDnP6kc

But the bandana in CAW is wack and it looks weird. I wonder if you could do justice to this look?

So yea, maybe consider resizing if possible? Up to you, it looks cool as is. Can't wait for the release!

Edited by Just Not

The pack is almost done, I could release as is or spent a few more hours? days? to try and replace the southpark roadie with the one that @Just Not referenced vs Dude Love. All the shirt details from the previous release has also been fixed to look clearer and better.

Edited by PooPMasta
outdated
  • Like 2

As requested by a few of you guys, (you know who you are) the Road Dogg Repack is now released! Enjoy 10 carefully modded attires for the former TAG TEAM CHAMPION OF THE WORRRLLDDD!!  All previous attire shirt details have been improved for clarity + minor fixes in addition to 4 brand new attires!! Hope you guys will enjoy the repack! Cheers!

Special thanks to:
@Just Not 
@fullMETAL 
@hovathagod32 

Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it :) You are all credited in the first post and in the attire package's ReadMe.txt file.

Edited by PooPMasta
  • Like 1