wow my all time favourite shield is in the list thank you waiting for it

4 hours ago, PooPMasta said:

@Abdul Rock Empire No problem, not hurting don't worry! Don't forget to check out minor mods + previews too. I update previews when I can.

Update: Alberto Del Rio 10 Attire pack now release! Si! Si! Si! Enjoy the mod guys!

Don't forget to check out some hidden gem mods in the minor mods section as well! Thanks! <3

• Like 3

On 26/06/2017 at 6:15 AM, PooPMasta said:

Teasing my next attire pack release... :cool: Now can you dig that?

Releasing_soon.jpg

SUUUUCCKKKKAAAAAAA

Loving the 10 attires mods!! so awesome!! keep up the good work pal!! :D

New Release!! Booker T 10 Attire pack is out! Sorry it took a while guys, was busy with other projects & life.

@kevan1700 its all good, I'm going to re-work the Road Dogg pack because of several requests & messages... send me a PM if you'd like for me to try and make attires you'd like :)

I hope you dig Booker guys. There are a lot of details I added in to get the attires as correct as possible. Cheers

• Like 4

Sweet Booker pack! Question: Does it include King Booker attire? Meaning, red trunks/Long hair?? That would be amazing. I can't tell from the pic if its KING BOOKAH or just regular sucka booka. EIther way, nice work as always man!

Minor Update: Ported 2k16 Vaudevillains (w/ minor fixes) released.

@Just Not Its regular sucka booka :D I was going to make 2 king bookah attires but i couldn't figure out how to get the long hair to animate so... I figured I'd do the next best thing and make his 04-05 attires (US Champ instead) did you try his Street clothes attire (Attire 3, its my fav :)... he looks like such a thug

Edited by PooPMasta
  • Like 1

Beat em up (Beat em up), Break his neck (Break his neck), Beat em up (Beat em up), Break his neck (Break his neck). Just released 10 Attires for Mark Henry ported from previous games. Check it out.

Thanks for this tyson and alberto attire pack, it's really awesome, any plan making finn updated attire with armband but different logo? Sometimes it's balor club alphabet, sometimes the logo just like when he teaming up with the hardys, and white armband with black balor club alphabet, and more

Just asking, thanks again for this

• Like 1

@angelwar19 thanks mate. Its nice to see someone enjoying my mods. I spent a lot of time on these. I've got a few things going on atm but I can add finn to my list. No promises tho, these 10 attire packs take up a lot of time to make. I am also planning to start a youtube series to feature some WWE 2k mods. So, there's that too :)