It's My Birthday Today πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽˆ

Mizalike

As much as I hate to encourage people for making birthday threads for themselves, I'm going to give this a pass andΒ hereby wish you a happy birthday. I hope you have a thrilling day and thoroughly enjoy yourself!

I would like to say however that in future, if anyone is having a birthday and would like a birthday topic made please don't make it yourself. Instead feel free to get in contact with me via pm with your date of birth, and any details you'd like included in your thread so I can make one on your behalf.

By the way what are you getting a tattoo of? Please tell me it's going to be a tattoo of Rainbow Dash.

Thanks guys, fufu my English is fine I could read it fine, hipcavallo I will do next time and the tattoo I'm getting done is thisΒ 

This is the tattoo I'm getting done tomorrowΒ 14aj4id.jpg

Β 

• DrJoeyMagnum locked this topic
  • DrJoeyMagnum unlocked this topic

@Steenalizer why are you cringing at yourself? Your post wasn't that bad, even if it was just a rehash of fufu's post.

@MizalikeΒ I hope getting that tattoo done is less painful than this thread apparently was. Really do hope you had a good day, despite whatever was said in here to upset you earlier.

1 hour ago, HiPcavallo said:

@Steenalizer why are you cringing at yourself? Your post wasn't that bad, even if it was just a rehash of fufu's post.

@MizalikeΒ I hope getting that tattoo done is less painful than this thread apparently was. Really do hope you had a good day, despite whatever was said in here to upset you earlier.

I'm gonna this tattoo even though it might be pathetic I did have a good day.Β