WWE 2K17 By The HSN (based on SvR2011)

The HSN

Hi its The H.S.N

My 2K15 PC Patch for those who can't see (CLICK HERE)

as SvR Modding improved a lot , i am working on a SvR2011 Patch which its content based on 2K17

This is Screenshots:

http://imgur.com/a/NKaNT

Progress:

Wrestlers = 99% (i'll finish this first)
Arenas = 0%
Menus = 20%
Belts = 0%
Musics and TitanTron movies = 0%

Credits:

BSDO for his WWE World Title Base
Xii AnAk BuGis for SDLive Tag Titles
EatRawMeat391 for his amazing tools especially PAC Editor , and some other tools
The Best for his Samples and Tutorials of SSFA/B/C/D
PJ316 for NXT Arena Textures
FearWyatt - Lunatic Fringe - D_hawk - Hasa - Raghu and Xii Anak Bugis for their mods
Arnav The Best for Nikki Bella PC Textures
Febriand - Amaan - ERM391 - PJ316 - A.M Gaming - Lunatic Fringe - PSPortman - PSPRKO for advocating me to do my works faster and better.

Edited by The HSN
Base Change
  • Like 1

Ok. so let me clear with you here @The HSN you need to get prior permission or be able to show that they allow mods to be edited re released without prior permission for each mod you are including with the patch.  That's how these kinds of things operate so if you don't do that first and you post a link you will be banned.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pozzum said:

Ok. so let me clear with you here @The HSN you need to get prior permission or be able to show that they allow mods to be edited re released without prior permission for each mod you are including with the patch.  That's how these kinds of things operate so if you don't do that first and you post a link you will be banned.

there are some mods like Nikki Bella - Natalya - Seth Rollins - Demon Finn Balor - Bayley - Fandango and etc. that i made by myself. others that i used already having the creator name in Credits.

however this is an album of that modders terms of use that i fully explained everything

http://imgur.com/a/GXfM5

P.S: D_hawk terms of use can't be shown since he removed his topic on that forum and got banned , however he gave us all permission to use his mods , also i helped him in creating 2K17 Future Stars Pack .

Edited by The HSN