What Are Some of ur Hacked Moves ?

kikrusher99

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, crossface as a running counter is sweet. the drop toe hold to the rope would probably look good as a running counter, too.

charlie haas: third grapple attack changed to the "kick and german suplex" double team move. looks pretty nice.

randy orton: third grapple attack changed to front dropkick 5.

batista: groggy back grapple up changed to the full nelson.

flair: second special changed to the school boy roll up.

big show: left and circle turnbuckle grapple changed to the double team move "sidewalk and reverse ddt". when he does it, it looks like a big irish whip into a sidewalk slam.

undertaker: down+x ground attack changed to the diving leg drop. the only problem is that it looks really stupid when it gets reversed.

kurt angle: running groggy back grapple changed to the angle slam. looks nice if you give angle the goldberg wake up and time it right.

powerslam pin 3 as goldust's second special.

sweet chin music 3 as shawn michael's down+x standing attack. duck a clothesline and then hit this move. looks amazing.

yeah, crossface as a running counter is sweet. the drop toe hold to the rope would probably look good as a running counter, too.

charlie haas: third grapple attack changed to the "kick and german suplex" double team move. looks pretty nice.

randy orton: third grapple attack changed to front dropkick 5.

batista: groggy back grapple up changed to the full nelson.

flair: second special changed to the school boy roll up.

big show: left and circle turnbuckle grapple changed to the double team move "sidewalk and reverse ddt". when he does it, it looks like a big irish whip into a sidewalk slam.

undertaker: down+x ground attack changed to the diving leg drop. the only problem is that it looks really stupid when it gets reversed.

kurt angle: running groggy back grapple changed to the angle slam. looks nice if you give angle the goldberg wake up and time it right.

powerslam pin 3 as goldust's second special.

sweet chin music 3 as shawn michael's down+x standing attack. duck a clothesline and then hit this move. looks amazing.

ansa my post

• 2 weeks later...

How did you get that code not to freeze the opponent? I tried to have the gore as a front grapple but it froze them.

I like the testdrive as a running front grapple and the angle slam as a running back grapple.

Yah, the double-team moves can be used as regular grapples. In SYM we had the values for double-team reversal moves, you could make them grapple moves and make your opponent chokeslam or clothesline you :p The reversal values might be the same...haven't checked that...

nosig

well, the grapple attacks are grapples.....and strikes....at the same time. they are reversed like strikes, with L2, but are technically grapples. so that's why it works.

kane- big boot four (test's special) as down x attack

hhh- changed running grapples to the triple h smash and that neckbreaker he does, and his clotheline as a down X standing attack

steve austin- gave him one of the older stonecold stunners as regular move

rock- changed running grapple to that new ddt he does (it looks real cool, u should try it)

goldberg - second running attack to gore ( i know it seems like to much, but i just thought it would be fun)

undertaker- finishing leg drop as regular ground grapple

Kurt angle- special anklelock as running counter grapple

and batistas spinebuster as a running grapple

theres more i did, but ehh.....screw it

I was bored, so I just messed around a bit and gave wrestlers some moves in weird positions. These are my recent ones:

Brock Lesnar - F-5 2 in the corner w/the opponent's back turned to you.

Big Show - A chockeslam(didn't pay attention to number) as a running grapple.

Rey Mysterio - 619 as back running grapple.

I did some other ones a while ago, but I don't remember what they were.

Edited by Sylfar

-deployment clothesline as eugene's running counter grapple. works great to set up the stunner or rock bottom.

-619 as a front grapple. when you do it outside the ring it defaults to the "hogan fury punch" animation.

-samurai driver as a running grapple.