"WWE Logos" file location?

xWeasel

On 4/28/2017 at 0:20 PM, RevONiKO said:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\WWE2K17\pac\menu\assets\wwe17_singleread\texture\ppv_logo

is there a possibility that you could help me replace any logo? i extracted one of the pac files from the SDHC and opened with visual studio, but nothing seems to come up

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2017 at 1:11 PM, xWeasel said:

is there a possibility that you could help me replace any logo? i extracted one of the pac files from the SDHC and opened with visual studio, but nothing seems to come up

Just need to open the .pac files(that you extracted from the SHDC) with HxD, if it has DDS as the header, you just change the file extension to .dds, then open it in VS, after that I usually just save it as a .png, then edit it within cs6, and finally save it as .dds/DXT5(You need the nvidia dds plugin for cs6 to do this), saves a lot of time waiting for VS to save :) 

• Like 1

On 5/13/2017 at 9:56 PM, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Just need to open the .pac files(that you extracted from the SHDC) with HxD, if it has DDS as the header, you just change the file extension to .dds, then open it in VS, after that I usually just save it as a .png, then edit it within cs6, and finally save it as .dds/DXT5(You need the nvidia dds plugin for cs6 to do this), saves a lot of time waiting for VS to save :) 

cool! thanks :)

already have the nvidia plugin ;) 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/13/2017 at 9:56 PM, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

thank you! i found out what i was doing wrong..... i extracted the 0000 instead of 0001 xD

On 4/28/2017 at 0:20 PM, RevONiKO said:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\WWE2K17\pac\menu\assets\wwe17_singleread\texture\ppv_logo

any ideas on where the face textures are located?

• 5 months later...

Thank you!

I don't want to bother you but would also happen to know how one can modify those files to put custom faces?

I don't want to go through the uploading photo process and wanted to know if i can do it this way. I tried using pac editor and injecting a .dds file to substitute the ones that are there but if I try to use the photo I modded in-game the game crashes :(

4 hours ago, diocane said:

Thank you!

I don't want to bother you but would also happen to know how one can modify those files to put custom faces?

I don't want to go through the uploading photo process and wanted to know if i can do it this way. I tried using pac editor and injecting a .dds file to substitute the ones that are there but if I try to use the photo I modded in-game the game crashes :(

i think u compress the file inside the pac file and u should get a new pac file

just rename that new pac file so the file extension is .dds

open this in visual studio 2015, delete the face and put in ur new one

• 4 years later...
On 11/30/2017 at 11:58 PM, xWeasel said:

pac/logo

lgs200000 --> Face Start!
lgs200007 --> Face End!

thanks for the information boss valid with 2k19

Edited by sidkaramat