Kenny Omega moveset [UPLOADED]

Mehrul

Creator: Mehrul

Tags:

• Kenny_Omega
  • Bullet_Club_Tekken
  • Mehrul

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q4dctdk4s0nxqnh/Kenny Omega moveset 17.txt?dl=0

I have watched every Kenny Omega match caught on camera for at least the last 2 years and went back and watched a ton of matches prior to that. There  have been many great Omega CAWs in 2K17 and felt the need to upload a great moveset as well. Above is the link for the set's text file with comments written in parenthesis detailing an instance where he used the move. The one I uploaded has loads of DLC which might be a drawback for some. I have, however, listed additional moves to replace them with in some cases. I used eastcoastkody's template for 2K17, so, thanks for that.

• Like 3

Sweet, I've been pretty happy with my moveset for Kenny but I love the documentation you've used here.  Hardest part for me with Omega is getting the V-Trigger right.  Like you, I use the jumping knee strike 4 as a signature, but I also have the knee trembler as one of my running strikes, so I can do the "good bye and good night" wake up taunt and just blast them from across the ring.  I also use a knee strike for my pull-back, I've seen him do that a few times.

So the moves with the asterisk are the ones that are substituted in for DLC moves?

They are for the most part. I decided to add extra moves with asterisks as some might choose to have those moves instead of the ones I gave. For example, I gave Shooting Star Press 5 on the ground but it can be replaced with Jumping Elbow Drop 2, a move that most resembles the one he's been doing a lot lately. It's really up to personal preference there. Kenny sometimes used to follow up his Finlay Roll with a running Shooting Star Press when he was a junior - that is a combo that I can use in the game unlike the Finlay Roll + second rope Moonsault combo he's been doing on the regular for the past year or two.

On 4/28/2017 at 4:52 AM, Suplewich said:

Awesome job. As a huge Omega fam, you nailed it, man.

Thanks. I'll try to post updates based on any interesting new moves he pulls out.

On 5/5/2017 at 10:12 PM, Mizalike said:

I love the attention to detail in his moveset good job, maybe you could do the hardys moveset like this would be great.

Here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cp3xuhnxf363jlf/Jeff Hardy 2K17.txt?dl=0

Jeff just so happens to be my all-time favorite. The moveset is not as detailed as Kenny's, though, seeing as how Jeff relies a lot more on a select few moves and rarely deviates from them. I didn't keep any references for my Matt moveset, so I don't know if that would be of any help to you.

16 hours ago, Mehrul said:

Here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cp3xuhnxf363jlf/Jeff Hardy 2K17.txt?dl=0

Jeff just so happens to be my all-time favorite. The moveset is not as detailed as Kenny's, though, seeing as how Jeff relies a lot more on a select few moves and rarely deviates from them. I didn't keep any references for my Matt moveset, so I don't know if that would be of any help to you.

Have you done Matt hardy moveset and if you have send a link and I could help you adjust some moves, oh that Jeff hardy moveset is spot on but I would help you with Matt hardy

3 hours ago, Mizalike said:

Have you done Matt hardy moveset and if you have send a link and I could help you adjust some moves, oh that Jeff hardy moveset is spot on but I would help you with Matt hardy

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5b1d9aj6wbxc2pu/Matt Hardy 2K17.txt?dl=0

It's not that it's a bad moveset per se but it lacks good references. I've mostly liked Matt as a package-deal as the Hardy Boyz and have taken very little notes of his moves over the years. That being said, there are a few in there, though. I made the set to reflect the modern Matt more so I excluded some of his earlier agile moves, like the top rope springboard moonsault.

3 hours ago, Mehrul said:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5b1d9aj6wbxc2pu/Matt Hardy 2K17.txt?dl=0

It's not that it's a bad moveset per se but it lacks good references. I've mostly liked Matt as a package-deal as the Hardy Boyz and have taken very little notes of his moves over the years. That being said, there are a few in there, though. I made the set to reflect the modern Matt more so I excluded some of his earlier agile moves, like the top rope springboard moonsault.

It's a great moveset I can't seriously fault it. I'll use this moveset for the hardys.

It's a great moveset I can't seriously fault it. I'll use this moveset for the hardys.

Glad I could help.

5 hours ago, Darrell1300 said:

How about Roderick Strong or The Young Bucks Moveset

I had a good one for Matt and Nick but my save data crashed a few months ago and I never backed up their movesets. For Roddy's case, I would advise using East Coast's 2K16 moveset. I would recommend changing his signatures to Half Nelson Backbreaker which is the closest thing to a signature move he does in NXT that's in the game. Keep Suplex Backbreaker as a secondary signature which he used at an NXT live event as a finisher. Use Rocket Kick 2 from the Future Stars DLC if you have it to replace Single Leg Dropkick 2. Add Jumping Knee Strike 7 from the New Moves Pack DLC as a strong strike. You could also add Gutwrench Powerbomb 3 from the HOF DLC in strong grapple which he last used against Zack Sabre Jr. at EVOLVE 45, if my memory serves me right.

11 minutes ago, Mehrul said:

Glad I could help.

I had a good one for Matt and Nick but my save data crashed a few months ago and I never backed up their movesets. For Roddy's case, I would advise using East Coast's 2K16 moveset. I would recommend changing his signatures to Half Nelson Backbreaker which is the closest thing to a signature move he does in NXT that's in the game. Keep Suplex Backbreaker as a secondary signature which he used at an NXT live event as a finisher. Use Rocket Kick 2 from the Future Stars DLC if you have it to replace Single Leg Dropkick 2. Add Jumping Knee Strike 7 from the New Moves Pack DLC as a strong strike. You could also add Gutwrench Powerbomb 3 from the HOF DLC in strong grapple which he last used against Zack Sabre Jr. at EVOLVE 45, if my memory serves me right.

Thanks and Who moveset your doing

6 hours ago, Darrell1300 said:

How about Ricochet & Tetsuya Naito

Here is the moveset for Naito: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jg6i8facevg0uab/Tetsuya Naito 2K17 moveset.txt?dl=0

There are no specific references in there because I never wrote down the matches from which certain moves where from like I did with Kenny's, though.

For Ricochet, you can use East Coast's one. I would advise making the following adjustments: Add Lift Inverted DDT 1 in rear strong grapple, which he's been using a lot lately; there is a move listed as MaTrish Revolutions 1 which is Tilt-A-Whirl Headscissor in 2K17; add Spaceman Plancha as the second stunned against rope grapple and set Tope Con Hilo 2 as the suicide dive OMG in its place; use Phoenix Splash instead of 450 Splash; use Detonation Kick as a signature instead of Superman Punch 1 (which you can use as a regular running strike).

51 minutes ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

Now to find a caw ..shame Raiees not up 

I know right?  Can't tell you how happy I am that I still have my Raiee Omega, it's probably my favorite CAW ever.  I probably need to backup my file actually, lol.

2 hours ago, DBMcGee said:

I know right?  Can't tell you how happy I am that I still have my Raiee Omega, it's probably my favorite CAW ever.  I probably need to backup my file actually, lol.

Sorry to be a pain but could you do Aleister Black moveset and jinder mahal I have jinder mahal sigs and finishers I'm using for jinder mahal sigs jumping knee strike 5 and camel clutch and for finishers regal cutter which he used for his return and cobra clutch slam but I don't have his moves this would help out a lot oh and primo and epico.

Edited by Mizalike

Sorry to be a pain but could you do Aleister Black moveset and jinder mahal I have jinder mahal sigs and finishers I'm using for jinder mahal sigs jumping knee strike 5 and camel clutch and for finishers regal cutter which he used for his return and cobra clutch slam but I don't have his moves this would help out a lot oh and primo and epico.

I'm guessing you meant that for me. Here's the moveset for Aleister Black/Tommy End: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oe35l70igszbnza/Aleister Black 2K17.txt?dl=0

I can't really make a proper moveset for Jinder or the Colons but I could direct you to East Coast's moveset database. You can make the set yourself by implementing the moves mentioned in there.

5 hours ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

Now to find a caw ..shame Raiees not up 

Raven's one is looking promising and there's always Defract's one.

26 minutes ago, Mehrul said:

I'm guessing you meant that for me. Here's the moveset for Aleister Black/Tommy End: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oe35l70igszbnza/Aleister Black 2K17.txt?dl=0

I can't really make a proper moveset for Jinder or the Colons but I could direct you to East Coast's moveset database. You can make the set yourself by implementing the moves mentioned in there.

Raven's one is looking promising and there's always Defract's one.

Cheers mehrul I appreciate your movesets and your help, if I need anymore movesets you my go to guy if that's ok.

15 hours ago, Mizalike said:

Cheers mehrul I appreciate your movesets and your help, if I need anymore movesets you my go to guy if that's ok.

No problem. Also I might make a Jindrer set after all - I'll post it here when I'm done.

9 hours ago, Darrell1300 said:

How about ReDragon & Adam Cole

Here's East Coast's Kyle O'Reilly moveset; can't help with Bobby Fish. I have the Cole moveset, I'll post it in a bit.