Can we promo with other attire?

NarukamiYu

Okay i test original game character and they set to attire 2(mod) example roman, but when promo or cutscene where he come when his opponent have match he use attire 1, but for non game character like cody or tj if i set them to attire 2 they will promo with attire 2

But when i use ambrose he appear with attire 2 not attire 1

My question is :

1. Why non game character can promo with attire 2 but in game character only can promo with attire 1, and why just ambrose that use attire 2

2. Can we promo with attire 2 for in game char? If yes then how? And can we promo with entrance attire?

At the moment the only way around this is if you have multiple attires you could change attire 1 to a 'casual' attire then set their attire as another attire.

Not an ideal solution but that's all I can think of until somebody finds a better solution.

• 2 years later...

When in universe mode, go to the superstars tab and edit the superstar. Change their default attire to the one you want them to use then they’ll use it in promos.

Edited by Vesper