ported Hulk Hogan 2k15 Commentary audio

BlindedByTheGrace

2 hours ago, mrcena123 said:

is it possible to add this commentary to a hogan caw

Tested this by changing the commentary ID for a created superstar with data editor. It didn't work.

19 hours ago, mrcena123 said:

is it possible to add this commentary to a hogan caw

Why in the world would you want to use a CAW Hogan, when there is a awesome ass Hogan, pack on this site! :):p

Edited by laddanator
  • Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 4/15/2017 at 5:23 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi all,

Please find a link to most of the commentary audio for Hulk Hogan in WWE2k15 . If you are replacing a character in 2k17 with @laddanator , @Thunder72 or @tekken57 Hogan mods, then most of these files can be imported into the replaced characters commentary files using @TheVisitorX sound editor 2017. I'm sure you will find most of them quite useful. I haven't had time to sort them out properly. If I do find a few more, I will upload.

Do take note the same commentary audio is used for both Hulk Hogan and Hollywood Hogan in 2k15, so apart from announcer call names, Hollywood Hogan is referred to as Hulk Hogan in play.

Do find the download link below. All files are in .wav format which can be imported into Sound editor 2017 quite easily. Many thanks to @TheVisitorX for this great tool.

https://mega.nz/#!9m41mZ6C!WXVaOO-g-11gwfiOjLPir1WF23Um7wHaRS4i3O_bYIQ

can you please reupload it i want to use this in 2k19 and replace ariya daivairi commentary for hulk hogan

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

can you please reupload it i want to use this in 2k19 and replace ariya daivairi commentary for hulk hogan

Hi, Unfortunately I don't have those files anymore.