xWeasel's Updated Walltrons/Minitrons/Titantrons | Baron Corbin + AJ Lee Added

xWeasel

Can someone please help me? im trying to put TJP's trons in but cheat engine is not letting me add it. i have him in the 713 slot and i did change the tron hex values but when i try adding the second zero, it changes from 7130 to 5764. can someone please help?

EDIT: Nevermind, i thought it replaced someone's trons. the values are working now. My bad

Edited by Coach Hines

12 hours ago, Coach Hines said:

Can someone please help me? im trying to put TJP's trons in but cheat engine is not letting me add it. i have him in the 713 slot and i did change the tron hex values but when i try adding the second zero, it changes from 7130 to 5764. can someone please help?

EDIT: Nevermind, i thought it replaced someone's trons. the values are working now. My bad

glad you got it to work :)

Is it normal that the hex-editing of walltron & minitron files is impossible? I mean to change the slot. Titantron is easy with HxD, just replace the numbers..

But say I want to change the slots of walltron & minitron, inside HxD it is totally gibberish at the 800 marker: "¾.h"ƒ..°"  , something like that.

1 hour ago, Crowbar92 said:

Is it normal that the hex-editing of walltron & minitron files is impossible? I mean to change the slot. Titantron is easy with HxD, just replace the numbers..

But say I want to change the slots of walltron & minitron, inside HxD it is totally gibberish at the 800 marker: "¾.h"ƒ..°"  , something like that.

i think it's the same process as for changing wrestlers

I thought it would, but I can't figure it out. With changing wrestlers and titantrons I hex edit the .pac to the slot number I want. I mean I don't stick with the original slot number given. For example the .pac is for slot 245, and I change it to 115.

But, trying the same with a minitron and walltron I am stuck. All the .pac minitron and walltron files do not show the slot number on the right side in the file itself, not in numbers like the titantron. It is gibberish. How do I go about that?

On 6/18/2017 at 10:49 AM, Crowbar92 said:

I thought it would, but I can't figure it out. With changing wrestlers and titantrons I hex edit the .pac to the slot number I want. I mean I don't stick with the original slot number given. For example the .pac is for slot 245, and I change it to 115.

But, trying the same with a minitron and walltron I am stuck. All the .pac minitron and walltron files do not show the slot number on the right side in the file itself, not in numbers like the titantron. It is gibberish. How do I go about that?

if you want to add trons, i should be creating a tutorial very soon (it requires copying the hex values for the whole tron file into a base file where you can change the values like ihn 2k16)

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Red0rDead said:

Can you make a GFX pack for heel neville? 

yeah sure

7 hours ago, Z3us said:

Yeah Neville will be fine. The most needed ones are Goldberg, Jinder Mahal, Braun Strowman and new Corbin. 

Thanks in advance and do your best in the exams. 

yeah i'll do them asap and btw iv'e already done corbin's new ones

SMALL UPDATE

srry for the afk guys! :S

i'm currently creating a program in python that would add trons automatically using a bk2 file and a template file( i would include the template files with the program)

if it succeeds (which hopefully it does) i should make a video on it asap!

• Like 2

Lovin them!! Excellent work man!! Whats the next superstars in line to be done! they look amazing on the new Raw and Smackdown arenas

Edited by Robbie686
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Robbie686 said:

Lovin them!! Excellent work man!! Whats the next superstars in line to be done! they look amazing on the new Raw and Smackdown arenas

balor, braun, joe, lesnar goldberg, jinder

those are my main focuses

• Like 2