2K17 CH PAC Files download database - DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR EVERY FILE

4 Life

So we see a lot of requests here, and sometimes get some by PM, from people who need their original files back after modding them, but didn't back up their originals (you silly tossers!).

I figured it'd be a good idea to make a backup ch folder on Mega where people can browse through and download whatever unedited ch pac files they need!

LINK: https://mega.nz/#F!4aBDxLaD!HtlQVdlUQu4VnzaCLlghLQ

If you're going to use any of these files, please drop me a Like, it took a long time to do all of these and it'll save people a lot of time instead of having to request files, plus it'll help declutter the request and help forums a bit. If a mod like @pozzum wants to pin this so everyone can see it and we hopefully don't see any more ch file requests, it'll be good for the forum I think :)

2K16 PACs thread:

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 43
  • Too Sweet 1

18 minutes ago, 4 Life said:

So we see a lot of requests here, and sometimes get some by PM, from people who need their original files back after modding them, but didn't back up their originals (silly tossers!).

I figured it'd be a good idea to make a backup ch folder on Mega where people can browse through and download whatever unedited ch pac files they need. So I'm working on this now.

I figured I'd post up the link to the folder now. As I write this, it's 65% complete. If you don't see a file there yet, please be patient, it's coming within the next day or two, as Mega's upload speeds have never been great for me. I'll update this post with progress until it's complete.

LINK: https://mega.nz/#F!4aBDxLaD!HtlQVdlUQu4VnzaCLlghLQ

If you're going to use any of these files, please drop me a Like, it's taking a long time to do all of these and it'll save people a lot of time instead of having to request files, plus it'll help declutter the request and help forums a bit. If a mod like @pozzum could pin this so everyone can see it and we hopefully don't see any more ch file requests and it'll be good for the forum :)

I may also do the same in the 2K16 PC forum if people would like to see this too.

I am currently trying to get ric flair 2k16 old wrinkled up model and dont feel like re-installing my 2k16 game lol

Dude, WTF!?  It's like everytime I have a problem you are in the process of fixing it without even knowing it exists.... 0_0 

Thanks though, I had a few more NPCs that I wanted to grab from 2k16 but don't currently have the room(or desire :p) to reinstall it a 3rd time... I'm sure this thread will be linked about 500 times in the request section :D 

^Botchamania, just realized it is 2k17 ch .pacs, no idea why I thought it was 2k16 pacs.... I gotta get more sleep :p  STILL, thank you, now I can be lazy if I want and not backup my .pacs :cool:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Dude, WTF!?  It's like everytime I have a problem you are in the process of fixing it without even knowing it exists.... 0_0 

Thanks though, I had a few more NPCs that I wanted to grab from 2k16 but don't currently have the room(or desire :p) to reinstall it a 3rd time... I'm sure this thread will be linked about 500 times in the request section :D 

^Botchamania, just realized it is 2k17 ch .pacs, no idea why I thought it was 2k16 pacs.... I gotta get more sleep :p  STILL, thank you, now I can be lazy if I want and not backup my .pacs :cool:

Well a lot of people seem to have thought this was a good idea, so I'll likely upload the 2k16 ones over the weekend :D

• Like 2

• pozzum pinned and featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

This is awesome. Thank you for doing this.

-

I have one request if that is at all possible. Would it be possible for you to upload the pac files for the stage props from Create an arena mode? I was modding a few pieces and accidently deleted my back up folder. I was going to make a separate post but i didn't want to add any clutter to the main page.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...