Laddanator's Hogan MegaPacks

laddanator

On ‎01‎.‎04‎.‎2017 at 11:25 PM, G3N0M3 said:

Setting commentary to blank doesn't mute the commentators, the game defaults the commentary to the slot ID. In order to have the idiot commentators stop referring to you as Jacqueline or Ivory you have to assign a slot that doesn't have commentary like the slots we use for added wrestlers.

Example pofo

9C 02 13 00 00 00 00 00 CC 01

The slot is Ivory (668) but the commentary has been set to 460.

The only issue with this workaround is Lilian will not call your name at the end of the match because for some reason winning call name is attached to commentary. You will also not be able to select the wrestler you have in slot 460 if you selected Hogan for a match, its either one or the other.

Which is actually also handy if you have multiple Hogans and don't want them to appear in a match together.

On this note, I'd also like to remind anyone that's confused about the hexadecimal values posted by @G3N0M3 above and isn't aware of it that you can also set this more easily via GUI and decimal numbers using the latest version of the Data Editor for WWE 2k17's Announcer Settings button in it's Pofo Editor.

By the way, @laddanator, do any of the victory animations in your packs conflict with other wrestlers' (like Alexa Bliss' which reportedly happens with @tekken57's pack) or are they all using different IDs?

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, G3N0M3 said:

Yea I had renders made for Hogan made a while ago and too lazy to switch them out.

Call names for Ivory and Jacqueline are in DLC40_Hall_of_Fame_Showcase.pck

Looking at Jacqueline's wem files where Lillian refers to her, she has 6.  Did you replace the last 2 with the file supplied?  The very last one sounds like it would be the menu one.  Would it be safe to say that it wouldn't matter if you replaced both with Laddanator's supplied wem?

2 hours ago, G3N0M3 said:

Setting commentary to blank doesn't mute the commentators, the game defaults the commentary to the slot ID. In order to have the idiot commentators stop referring to you as Jacqueline or Ivory you have to assign a slot that doesn't have commentary like the slots we use for added wrestlers.

Example pofo

The only issue with this workaround is Lilian will not call your name at the end of the match because for some reason winning call name is attached to commentary. You will also not be able to select the wrestler you have in slot 460 if you selected Hogan for a match, its either one or the other.

Sorry, didn't make myself clear. I know it doesn't mute the commentary. I have replaced Hogan with Heath Slater for now. I have the commentary set to 460, but every once in a while they still refer to hogan as, Heath Slater. 

Have you had the commentary refer to Hogan, as, Jacqueline at all is what I was trying to ask. 

Edited by laddanator

48 minutes ago, laddanator said:

Sorry, didn't make myself clear. I know it doesn't mute the commentary. I have replaced Hogan with Heath Slater for now. I have the commentary set to 460, but every once in a while they still refer to hogan as, Heath Slater. 

Have you had the commentary refer to Hogan, as, Jacqueline at all is what I was trying to ask. 

Never heard the commentators refer to either Hogan I have installed as Jacqueline or Ivory and I've had well over 50 matches with both Hogans.

Is there a specific match type you hear them refer to him as Heath Slater?

Are you playing in Universe mode?

27 minutes ago, G3N0M3 said:

Never heard the commentators refer to either Hogan I have installed as Jacqueline or Ivory and I've had well over 50 matches with both Hogans.

Is there a specific match type you hear them refer to him as Heath Slater?

Are you playing in Universe mode?

Just a normal match, nothing special. Not played in Universe Mode either. :(  It's not big deal now. I reinstalled my game fresh from Steam so I could change to your two female slots. I know I didn't have to reinstall my game, but I had injected so much stuff in different places, it needed to be reinstalled.  Much easier since the ID stuff has already been found for them! :)

4 hours ago, Freon said:

Looking at Jacqueline's wem files where Lillian refers to her, she has 6.  Did you replace the last 2 with the file supplied?  The very last one sounds like it would be the menu one.  Would it be safe to say that it wouldn't matter if you replaced both with Laddanator's supplied wem?

I want to know that too :(

Quick question. Is anyone else not hearing POW Hogans winning theme music when he wins his match??? I get the intro music just fine in his entrance. But For some reason the music does not play at all when he wins his match at the end. Its just the crowd I hear...

Anyone else has this happen?

Thanks

1 minute ago, amazing-maze said:

Quick question. Is anyone else not hearing POW Hogans winning theme music when he wins his match??? I get the intro music just fine in his entrance. But For some reason the music does not play at all when he wins his match at the end. Its just the crowd I hear...

Thanks

Load his .moveset into Data Editor, change the vitory theme to American Patriot if that is what you injected Hogan's theme to(around like 710000, I think), save it and then reload the .moveset :) 

• Like 1

Just now, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Load his .moveset into Data Editor, change the vitory theme to American Patriot if that is what you injected Hogan's theme to(around like 710000, I think), save it and then reload the .moveset :) 

Thank you bro

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, amazing-maze said:

Thanks

I may have not set his winning music to the right ID. Just match the winning music ID to his intro music ID. I thought I had corrected that. 😕 I put the song ID number in the Readme. 

54 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Thanks for the assist. 🙂

10 hours ago, Freon said:

Thanks for the 411.

9 hours ago, dxgocho said:

Thank you laddanator

No problem! 🙂

Edited by laddanator
  • Like 2

On 4/1/2017 at 5:55 PM, Cave Waverider said:

By the way, @laddanator, do any of the victory animations in your packs conflict with other wrestlers' (like Alexa Bliss' which reportedly happens with @tekken57's pack) or are they all using different IDs?

I used his original slot numbers from 2K15 for his winning animations. I did the Alexa test, and her victory animation stuff seemed to be fine. :)

I will be updating the first post later with a second attire for POW Hogan. Just the red bandana intro with updated hair. :)

Edited by laddanator
  • Like 1

On 1/4/2017 at 6:25 PM, G3N0M3 said:

Example pofo

A little question .. the slot that you assing for the muting thing it has to be a used slot ? or can it be any virgin slot  ? 

Decided to install Hogan over Ivory as I've seen done in this post.  Everything seemed to go ok, but once I try to start a match it hangs forever on the match loading screen.  Any suggestions on where I start troubleshooting?

16 minutes ago, bhman79 said:

Decided to install Hogan over Ivory as I've seen done in this post.  Everything seemed to go ok, but once I try to start a match it hangs forever on the match loading screen.  Any suggestions on where I start troubleshooting?

Did you change the ch file numbers to match Ivory 668 slot? Open the files in hex, scroll down until you see the file number, change 46302 to 66802 and 46304 to 66804 also rename the ch file from ch46302 to ch66802 and ch46304 to ch66804. Assume you meant the R&Y Hogan, but you get the idea. if you meant POW or Hollywood, same method applies. Delete Ivory ch66802 file from the ch folder.

15 hours ago, laddanator said:

Updated the first post under POW Hogan, with a second intro attire. Just added the bandana and new hair.

I love it man. This is so good.....

I'm having an issue with Undertaker's (Slot 103) Hat in his entrance being missing if I use the 80's Hogan Shirt rip prop.  If I remove that specific prop, Taker's hat appears and works properly.  Any thoughts on why this is happening and/or how to fix it?  I know that @tekken57 @Thunder72 also worked on the Hogan mod.  Or @Perfectplex or @LouEvil76 since they worked on entrances? Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by AznBlusuazn

1 minute ago, AznBlusuazn said:

I'm having an issue with Undertaker's (Slot 103) Hat in his entrance being missing if I use the 80's Hogan Shirt rip prop.  If I remove that specific prop, Taker's hat appears and works properly.  Any thoughts on why this is happening and/or how to fix it?  I know that @tekken57 @Thunder72 also worked on the Hogan mod.  Any help would be appreciated.

Is this an Undertaker that is part of the game, or an attire you installed that someone made?

13 minutes ago, laddanator said:

Is this an Undertaker that is part of the game, or an attire you installed that someone made?

The original attire for slot 103 Undertaker