Laddanator's Hogan MegaPacks

laddanator

Nice work, Laddanator and all who helped! 

A few of quick questions:

-Where do the Render files go for the loading screen, select screen, etc.? 

-Which of the game's sound files does the .wem call name file get injected into using Sound Editor? 

-When I try to replace "American Patriot" with Hogan's theme song using Sound Editor, it isn't changing in the game. Is there a step that must be done after it says the file is injected other than the "save crowd reaction" step in the game's menu?

I'm actually replacing Tatsumi Fujinami with the Red and Yellow Hogan in the roster if it helps answer the questions.

Thanks for the mods and the help! From what I've gotten installed so far, this looks solid!  

10 minutes ago, pdsnow1 said:

-When I try to replace "American Patriot" with Hogan's theme song using Sound Editor, it isn't changing in the game. Is there a step that must be done after it says the file is injected other than the "save crowd reaction" step in the game's menu?

Inject the file while the game is CLOSED and not open or it won't overwrite that sound.

I'm speechless. This is a good day. That POW is great. Truly a great reason to own a PC.......The set up, the intructions, The artwork on the models, the downloads were all very easy to follow. Everything was just great

Thank you again

Also, will you be working on extra attires for these Hogans. POW?

2 hours ago, pdsnow1 said:

Nice work, Laddanator and all who helped! 

A few of quick questions:

-Where do the Render files go for the loading screen, select screen, etc.? 

-Which of the game's sound files does the .wem call name file get injected into using Sound Editor? 

I'm actually replacing Tatsumi Fujinami with the Red and Yellow Hogan in the roster if it helps answer the questions.

Thanks for the mods and the help! From what I've gotten installed so far, this looks solid!  

Use the CCT to inject your renders. I gave you a link in the readme

15 minutes ago, amazing-maze said:

I'm speechless. This is a good day. That POW is great. Truly a great reason to own a PC.......The set up, the intructions, The artwork on the models, the downloads were all very easy to follow. Everything was just great

Thank you again

Also, will you be working on extra attires for these Hogans. POW?

I'm going to take a break from the game a few days, but what attires would you like?

1 minute ago, ahmedmedo07 said:

hey man quick question i have 2K15Winning_Animations.pac does this file conflict with your hogan winning and hogan champ files ?

Those two files are part of the 2K15 winning pac. If you have that winning pac in your game folder, you don't need my two winning files. It won't conflict, just unnecessary. 

• Like 1

Dude no rush at all. You did enough here...hope to see more from you in the future.

I was thinking this attire later when you have time..Thanks again

hogan%20white_zpsms9blwhy.jpg

Edited by amazing-maze

Good work mate, already installed with CCT and working good,

Can you make a mini tutorial when I replace characters? I dont want to damage my game :D

But I want renders and call name, but I never have replace a character

Can we replace divas or legends? Any tip for that?

• Like 1

Thank you for the Hollywood fix.

4 hours ago, kwonnwo said:

renders only replace?

CCT is only an injecter function

Can I have ch460.pac own render?

You can only replace renders and call names.

We haven't figured out how to add them yet.

32 minutes ago, motishow said:

i have installed the holiwood hogan mod but after entrance the screen still black and wait. Any solituon?

thanks

Did you skip the entrance? This happened to me also, but when I let Hulkster finish his entrance, it's fine :) 

10 hours ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Thanks a TON dude for all of your efforts on this, so awesome to have him fully working in 2k17, just not a proper wrestling game without the Hulkster! 

Thank you, sir! :) The WWE and 2K need to get off their ass and let this man come back! I never though I would have to mod Hogan into a wrestling game. He made the WWE...period!

9 hours ago, amazing-maze said:

Dude no rush at all. You did enough here...hope to see more from you in the future.

I was thinking this attire later when you have time..Thanks again

hogan%20white_zpsms9blwhy.jpg

I can do that for you! :)

9 hours ago, dxgocho said:

Good work mate, already installed with CCT and working good,

Can you make a mini tutorial when I replace characters? I dont want to damage my game :D

But I want renders and call name, but I never have replace a character

Can we replace divas or legends? Any tip for that?

I will later, yes. :)

7 hours ago, dredogg504 said:

Amazing Work my friend everything is perfect

Thank you, sir! :)

7 hours ago, ahmedady said:

Very great work mute and great start

Thank you, sir! :)

4 hours ago, kwonnwo said:

renders only replace?

CCT is only an injecter function

Can I have ch460.pac own render?

As said below, no.

32 minutes ago, motishow said:

i have installed the holiwood hogan mod but after entrance the screen still black and wait. Any solituon?

thanks

Did you skip the entrance? You can not skip the entrance. If you do, will stay in black and white. If that's not the case, did you have Hollywood, installed with the old 413 file before you downloaded my pack?

28 minutes ago, G3N0M3 said:

Thank you for the Hollywood fix.

You can only replace renders and call names.

We haven't figured out how to add them yet.

You're welcome, sir! :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, motishow said:

OK, bro i skiped the entrance, now if i don't skip i don't have problems, thanks

No work around for skipping the intro yet. Been this way since 2K16. I'm trying to remove the monochrome effect all together, but it's not easy.

Added to first page:

Guys let me add because I left this out of the instructions by mistake. You CAN NOT skip Hollywood, intro or everything will remain in black and white. Been an issue since 2K16

Just now, laddanator said:

Nice! What DLC pac did you find Jacqueline, call name? You didn't use my Hollywood, render I see! ;)

Yea I had renders made for Hogan made a while ago and too lazy to switch them out.

Call names for Ivory and Jacqueline are in DLC40_Hall_of_Fame_Showcase.pck

2 hours ago, G3N0M3 said:

Yea I had renders made for Hogan made a while ago and too lazy to switch them out.

Call names for Ivory and Jacqueline are in DLC40_Hall_of_Fame_Showcase.pck

Even though the commentary is set to blank in the pofo, do you still have times they refer to Hogan, as Jacqueline OR Ivory during a match?

41 minutes ago, laddanator said:

Even though the commentary is set to blank in the pofo, do you still have times they refer to Hogan, as Jacqueline OR Ivory during a match?

Setting commentary to blank doesn't mute the commentators, the game defaults the commentary to the slot ID. In order to have the idiot commentators stop referring to you as Jacqueline or Ivory you have to assign a slot that doesn't have commentary like the slots we use for added wrestlers.

Example pofo

9C 02 13 00 00 00 00 00 CC 01

The slot is Ivory (668) but the commentary has been set to 460.

The only issue with this workaround is Lilian will not call your name at the end of the match because for some reason winning call name is attached to commentary. You will also not be able to select the wrestler you have in slot 460 if you selected Hogan for a match, its either one or the other.

Edited by G3N0M3