Laddanator's Hogan MegaPacks

laddanator

I'm fairly new to this community, PC gaming, and modding for that matter. This is my first big release.

I have installed each version of Hogan, as you would install them after you download. I have had zero issues. If something isn't working for you, I'd like to hear about it, but first make sure you have copied all the files to your game the way I have them laid out in the folders before you report an issue. :) I'm going to have each pack as a separate download because of the size. I'm also going to have all three combined into one big download for folks with good download speeds. I covered a lot in the readme with each pack. Links to all the tools you need, and general info are in the readme. I really hope you guys enjoy this pack as much as I have making it! :)

I've tried to make this the best possible, Hogan, pack you will come across. I've met a lot of helpful people in this forum that I have worked with them to make this pack possible. I would like to thank:

@4 Life for his help on the render conversions.

@LouEvil76 for answering any questions I had about attire stuff.

@Perfectplex for collaboration on the new moving entrance hair, and shirt rip animation fix. Very knowledgeable, and has answered all my questions.   

@tekken57 for working with me on the in-ring hair, and for X-Packer

@TheVisitorX for working together on the Hollywood, 413 entrance crash and for the CCT.

@Cave Waverider for answering any questions I may have had, and for Data Editor.

Updated links with a few fixes. Mustache fix on all, Hogans. Hollywood's advance intro fix, and shirt rip animation fix thanks to @Wizard3

Added more callname stuff as well

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN:

RED AND YELLOW HOGAN WITH 2 ATTIRES:

POW HOGAN WITH 2 ATTIRES:

Edited by laddanator
  • Like 41

Yeah, thanks for the call names credit buddy, I spent a lot of time and effort filtering and volume adjusting those files from SvR 2006 so they didn't sound like dogshit :p

:lol

Seriously though, this is such awesome work and I know a lot of time and effort went into making this all work as it should! As you know I'm a Hogan mark as well, so I appreciate your hard work :D

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, 4 Life said:

Yeah, thanks for the call names credit buddy, I spent a lot of time and effort filtering and volume adjusting those files from SvR 2006 so they didn't sound like dogshit :p

:lol

Seriously though, this is such awesome work and I know a lot of time and effort went into making this all work as it should! As you know I'm a Hogan mark as well, so I appreciate your hard work :D

Actually the call name stuff is from my 2006 game. :p I probably should have used yours though. :)  I'm still working on the color intro for you. What a mess! :D

You're welcome, sir!

11 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

Give this man some upvotes for this work, he really deserves it. He has invested so much time into this project!!

Thank you, sir! :)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, laddanator said:

Actually the call name stuff is from my 2006 game. :p I probably should have used yours though. :)  I'm still working on the color intro for you. What a mess! :D

You're welcome, sir!

Thank you, sir! :)

Ahh okay... sorry :D Just I've handed them about so much I assumed they were mine :lol 

Just now, 4 Life said:

Ahh okay... sorry :D Just I've handed them about so much I assumed they were mine :lol 

I left mine in unedited wav format for folks to adjust to their liking. Now I wish I had just used yours that is already fix. 🙁

THIS. IS. SO. DAMN. AWESOME! 

I finally persuaded myself to replace someone (poor JBL) to maximaze the Hulkster effect on my game - and maaaaan, it's great to have him with proper renders and call name! 

• Like 1

A splendid Job Laddanator, congratulations brother ;) !!

I am glad I was able to contribute to your work and I know how much time and patience it took to release it.

You deserve rep + .

Thank you for your time and dedication.

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, amazing-maze said:

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!...........wow

2 hours ago, iamtheVP said:

THIS. IS. SO. DAMN. AWESOME! 

I finally persuaded myself to replace someone (poor JBL) to maximaze the Hulkster effect on my game - and maaaaan, it's great to have him with proper renders and call name! 

40 minutes ago, Booty O's said:

Absolutely fantastic, awesome work!

29 minutes ago, ahmedmedo07 said:

hats off for you man great job and thank you very much 

Thank you so much, guys! I tried to included everything I could think of. Hope you guys enjoy! :)

1 minute ago, Thunder72 said:

A splendid Job Laddanator, congratulations brother ;) !!

I am glad I was able to contribute to your work and I know how much time and patience it took to released it.

You deserve rep + .

Thank you for your time and dedication.

Thank you! I was going to include your instructions in my packs and completely forgot to stick them in. You did a great job on the instructions. :) 

• Like 1

Just now, Sickboy said:

Great to have the "shirt rippin'" Hogan in the game now!!! Thanks @laddanator & everyone involved for making this possible!

No problem! The 413 entrance crash was the hardest thing to fix. Soooooooo much hex code to look through, but it was worth it! :)

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, laddanator said:

No problem! The 413 entrance crash was the hardest thing to fix. Soooooooo much hex code to look through, but it was worth it! :)

1. 413 in color
2. 413 crash fix

:D