AznBlusuazn WWE 2K17 MODS : ALL MODS HAVE PUBLIC LINKS! ENJOY!

AznBlusuazn

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS: Shinsuke NJPW, Mike Tyson , Regal 10-Pack, Joey Styles (ECW & WWE), Luger 6-Pack, Demolition (LeonRick Mod w/Animations), Patriot '96, Shinsuke SD! 8/29/17, Orton SD! 8/29/17, Singhs 10-Pack, Dutch Mantell, Ponytail Roman

Scraped the above shirt due to clipping.  Just went with an alternative version of his standard entrance vest (for the NJPW attire).

ROH War of Worlds 2014

c26aFJ.jpg

NJPW Farewell Match

nEAW0J.jpg

WWE SD! Live 04.25.2017

ElVcp8.jpg

Video Preview on first post.

• Like 2

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS: Roman No Mercy 2017, Goldberg 7-Attires, Shinsuke 3-Pack, Mike Tyson , Regal 10-Pack, Joey Styles (ECW & WWE), Luger 6-Pack, Demolition (LeonRick Mod w/Animations), Patriot '96, Shinsuke SD! 8/29/17, Orton SD! 8/29/17, Singhs 10-Pack

Here is a custom project I was wrapping up.  Goldberg 6-Attire Custom Pack + Street Attire:

lvtyWg.jpg

4VCcor.jpg

MTFjsw.jpg

QROio1.jpg

ISrXDc.jpg

pdbfrQ.jpg

2XWZiz.jpg

Sent to Pozzum for 2K17 + Upload.  Available now for donors.

• Too Sweet 1

13 minutes ago, Shreyas 03 said:

Where is it available for donors? And can I ask why are your mods immediately not available?

Become a donor and you can find out.  ;)  Donors get first dibs because most of my mods are request from donors.

--

Roman Reigns No Mercy 2017 video preview on first post.  Submitted to Pozzum for 2k17+ upload.

Everyone — Thank you for all your support of my journey in my first year of modding.  I think this is it for me and 2K17.  I don’t have the exact number, but I think I created near or over 300 attires this year alone.  I had more planned but with the announcement today of 2K18 releasing in 3 weeks, I’m going to take a break and recharge. 

I will, however, consider donation only request via PM.   This is more of a motivation thing than a monetary thing. 

To answer a few questions that I’m sure will be asked:

Will I be porting my mods to 2K18?  Well that solely depends on the porting process.  If 2K keeps the file size restriction at 80mb or higher, doesn’t mess with the animation files, and keeps the same file structure (SDHC and EMD) then porting won’t be necessary as you can just use them in 2K18.   If they change any of those items above, it will be case by case. 

Can I post my mods with direct links?  Nope. My mods will remain on Pozzum’s WWE 2K17+ / whatever the new version is for 2K18.  If that platform ceases to exist, I will address my mod download procedure at that time. 

Can I port X mod to 2K15/2K16?  I have no interest in porting backwards  

Can you use X mod as base for your own release?  I’ll consider this if you are a respected and contributing member of the community.  Otherwise, no. 

But what about X mod, you had it on your list!?  I’m taking a break. But if you would like to donate, I’ll consider it. 

I’d like to take a moment to thank a few folks for getting me going in modding and making this a successful year.  @hovathagod32 @AlcLegacy @LordJustice17 @pozzum @JulianBITW @tekken57 — you guys really helped me a whole lot early on and kept me on my A game. Thanks.  Shout out to @MrBigShowOff and @Jules145 for the YouTube plugs and showcases of my mods.  I’m sure there are others too — thank all of you!  

Looking forward to 2K18!  See you all soon!

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 5
  • Thanks 6

3 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Everyone — Thank you for all your support of my journey in my first year of modding.  I think this is it for me and 2K17.  I don’t have the exact number, but I think I created near or over 300 attires this year alone.  I had more planned but with the announcement today of 2K18 releasing in 3 weeks, I’m going to take a break and recharge. 

I will, however, consider donation only request via PM.   This is more of a motivation thing than a monetary thing. 

Will I be porting my mods to 2K18?  Well that solely depends on the porting process.  If 2K keeps the file size restriction at 80mb or higher, doesn’t mess with the animation files, and keeps the same file structure (SDHC and EMD) then porting won’t be necessary as you can just use them in 2K18.   If they change any of those items above, it will be case by case. 

Can I post my mods with direct links?  Nope. My mods will remain on Pozzum’s WWE 2K17+ / whatever the new version is for 2K18.  If that platform ceases to exist, I will address my mod download procedure at that time. 

Can you use X mod as base for your own release?  I’ll consider this if you are a respected and contributing member of the community.  Otherwise, no. 

But what about X mod, you had it on your list!?  I’m taking a break. But if you would like to donate, I’ll consider it. 

I’d like to take a moment to thank a few folks for getting me going in modding and making this a successful year.  @hovathagod32 @AlcLegacy @LordJustice17 @pozzum @JulianBITW @tekken57 — you guys really helped me a whole lot early on and kept me on my A game. Thanks.  Shout out to @MrBigShowOff and @Jules145 for the YouTube plugs and showcases of my mods.  I’m sure there are others too — thank all of you!  

Thank you for the awesome amount of quality mods that you've put out! Sadly for me, I won't be getting WWE 2K18 on PC until a much later date but for sure, I will showcase your WWE 2K18 mods on my channel down the line and use them to play the game. Looking forward to seeing your work again! 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Thanks for tbe awesome mods all year along. Would be waiting for you when 2k18 releases. You are indeed a great modder. 

Thank you AznBlusazn

Thanks for your work!  I've been barely present recently so there's still a bunch of your recent mods that I'm looking forward to downloading.  I'm particularly excited to see that you made a Dutch Mantell mod - because that was someone I wasn't expecting anyone to think of.

And I haven't forgotten about updated the Warrior mod with your improvements - I swear I'll get around to updating that for everyone.

• Thanks 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's 2K17 MODS: That's all for now! See you guys for 2K18! --- Maybe one more mod... Owen Hart WIP

Decided to do one more mod.  Started this one from scratch this morning and developed it throughout the day.  It's in "alpha" right now - sculpt and animations are complete, and body textures.  The attire hasn't been done as I'm testing everything else first, but without further a due...

OWEN HART

L8rDcN.jpg

Will likely be looking at a several attire pack.  I have a test video complete.  I'll upload it for preview purposes.

• Like 1

Nice work on Owen Hart man. If you're thinking about attires there's a ton that have been made and are regularly made. The few that haven't ever been made which are from his 95-96 run.

In Your House: Rage in a Cage

In Your House: International Incident 

In Your House: Revenge of Taker

Then there's his rare 94 first Heel turn attire which is very simple.

If you're looking at Owen Hart attires those are the ones that havent been touched by modders ever.