AznBlusuazn WWE 2K17 MODS : ALL MODS HAVE PUBLIC LINKS! ENJOY!

AznBlusuazn

Here is @LeonRick's Demolition (Ax, Smash, and Crush) fully animated with an entrance attire fix:

Thank you LeonRick for allowing me to enhance your mod!  It was a pleasure.

•  Added Facial Animations to Ax, Smash, and Crush
•  Fixed the "floating spike" on all 3 entrance attires (floating over right hand)
•  Adjusted the height and spike on entrance shoulders of coat due to clipping
•  Added Moveset, Pofo, Theme, and Titantron files for all 3 in this release (GET THE MEDIA FILES HERE)

Download will be exclusive to WWE 2K17+ by Pozzum -- I have already sent it over to Pozzum for immediate public reason on WWE 2K17+

Enjoy everyone!

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, motishow said:

Did you adjust the size of the mask for the entrance attires of Ax and Smash?

They are as LeonRick had them. I've already packaged them.  I may come back later to adjust in the future.  I have too many projects going on.  

4 hours ago, kwonnwo said:

Very nice!

Can you make facial animaition of Leon's steiner brothers and jimmy snuka? 

I'll see.  I'm not taking non donor request at this time. 

18 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

They are as LeonRick had them. I've already packaged them.  I may come back later to adjust in the future.  I have too many projects going on.  

I'll see.  I'm not taking non donor request at this time. 

Redrooster made it (mask adjust of leon’s mod) and published in his thread. I can send you the two pac files with the mask adjusted and you only have to adjust the shoulders

Edited by motishow

17 minutes ago, motishow said:

Redrooster made it (mask adjust of leon’s mod) and published in his thread. I can send you the two pac files with the mask adjusted and you only have to adjust the shoulders

I hope you and he took the permission from him, 

Otherwise ask him 

45 minutes ago, motishow said:

Once again.  I've already packaged and moved on.  Perhaps after I get some times to come back around to it I will.

Alternatively, if someone else has already edited the mask, all you have to is swap the 001A.yobj in the entrance attire with whatever yobj is adjusted and it should work.

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS: Luger 6-Pack, Demolition (LeonRick Mod w/Animations), Patriot '96, Shinsuke SD! 8/29/17, Orton SD! 8/29/17, Singh Bros. 10-Pack, Dirty Dutch Mantell, Roman w/Ponytail Beard + Shades, HBK May 17 1993, Y2J (April 2000), Nash Red TNA
  • AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS: Joey Styles (WIP), Luger 6-Pack, Demolition (LeonRick Mod w/Animations), Patriot '96, Shinsuke SD! 8/29/17, Orton SD! 8/29/17, Singh Bros. 10-Pack, Dirty Dutch Mantell, Roman w/Ponytail Beard + Shades, HBK 1993, Y2J 2000, Big Show (Beard)
  • AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS: Joey Styles (ECW & WWE), Luger 6-Pack, Demolition (LeonRick Mod w/Animations), Patriot '96, Shinsuke SD! 8/29/17, Orton SD! 8/29/17, Singh Bros. 10-Pack, Dirty Dutch Mantell, Roman w/Ponytail Beard + Shades, HBK 1993, Y2J 2000
  • AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS: Regal 7-Pack (WIP), Joey Styles (ECW & WWE), Luger 6-Pack, Demolition (LeonRick Mod w/Animations), Patriot '96, Shinsuke SD! 8/29/17, Orton SD! 8/29/17, Singhs 10-Pack, Dutch Mantell, Roman w/Ponytail Beard + Shades, HBK 1993, Y2J 2000

The following is a statement by a Azn Blusuazn fan:

All of your mods are awesome....Fabulous as well as the animations...I be used many of yr mods....Sting, HBK etc

However JindarMahal,

I mean his textures and clothing is awesome but his face doesn't match . l know I can not make such a mod but just a suggestion if you take permission from Brave bird and use his Jindar Mahal base for your mods....

Willliam Regal 2K16 with fixed hair color and entrance robe added

5qzNGe.jpg

William Regal 2008 (SVR2009 Attire) with entrance robe added

YPjpZT.jpg

William Regal 2006 (SVR2008 Attire) with entrance robe added

SZUaVs.jpg

4 more attires to go! :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, motishow said:

Ax and smash are released in wwe 2k17+ but i can’t find crush

Look until his real name Brian Adams

Edited by AznBlusuazn
  • Like 1

William Regal 2004 with entrance robe 

EhPZ9q.jpg

William Regal 2002 with entrance robe

mWRQld.jpg

William Regal 2001 with Entrance Robe

SxJX0U.jpg

Lord Steven Regal 1999 with entrance robe

umzbNw.jpg

Lord Steven Regal 1996 with entrance robe

G4wQMh.jpg

That completes the set. 8 attires for today  Going to do some final testing, make video preview, then will do a release.  ;)

• Too Sweet 1

So two more ...

Lord Steven Regal 1997 2K16 Retro with fixed tights and kneepad colors 

10Ryje.jpg

Lord Steven Regal 1994 (previously released by me) with fixed normals on tights and tights/kneepad colors

uV7pe8.jpg

So that's it for the Regal, which is now, 10-Pack!

• Too Sweet 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS: Regal 10-Pack (Complete), Joey Styles (ECW & WWE), Luger 6-Pack, Demolition (LeonRick Mod w/Animations), Patriot '96, Shinsuke SD! 8/29/17, Orton SD! 8/29/17, Singhs 10-Pack, Dutch Mantell, Roman w/Ponytail Beard + Shades, HBK 1993
  • AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS: Mike Tyson (WIP), Regal 10-Pack, Joey Styles (ECW & WWE), Luger 6-Pack, Demolition (LeonRick Mod w/Animations), Patriot '96, Shinsuke SD! 8/29/17, Orton SD! 8/29/17, Singhs 10-Pack, Dutch Mantell, Ponytail Roman , HBK 1993