AznBlusuazn WWE 2K17 MODS : ALL MODS HAVE PUBLIC LINKS! ENJOY!

AznBlusuazn

Rock Hollywood Preview Videos on first post.  Both versions of the entrance in the mod are included as well.  Enjoy!

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS: (Recent Mods) The Rock "Hollywood" Mod (with Full Entrance/Titantron/Theme), Faarooq/Ron Simmons "Damn Shirt" Attire Mode (Released), HBK "DX Army" Attire (Released)

Request from my YouTube for a Triple H "My Time" entrance mod.  Used @AlcLegacy's Triple H 2000 mod for the video (Thanks).  Download for media and pofo in first link.

• Like 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS: (Recent Mods) "I GOT KIDS" Heath Slater Attire, The Rock "Hollywood" (with Full Entrance/Titantron/Theme), Faarooq/Ron Simmons "Damn Shirt" Attire
  • AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS: (Recent Mods) HBK 2002 5-Attire Pack (In Progress), "I GOT KIDS" Heath Slater Attire, The Rock "Hollywood" (with Full Entrance/Titantron/Theme)

I wanted everyone to know that my current project is:

Shawn Michaels 2002 5-Attire Pack 

5-Attire Pack Details:

•  HBK nWo Attire (from RAW 2002.06.03)
•  HBK Summerslam 2002 Attire (v. Triple H)  (improved 2K15 attire)
•  HBK Survivor Series 2002 Attire (1st Elimination Chamber Match)
•  HBK Black "HBK" Tights (v. Rob Van Dam) (from RAW 2002.11.25)
•  HBK Armageddon 2002 Attire (v. Triple H) (improved 2K15 attire)

Also will try to include accurate Titantron and Render pack.

Thanks.

• Like 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS: (Recent Mods) HBK nWo 2002 Attire (with custom Titantron), HBK 2002 5-Attire Pack (In Progress), "I GOT KIDS" Heath Slater Attire, The Rock "Hollywood" (with Full Entrance/Titantron/Theme)

HBK SummerSlam 2002 Attire Complete - more info on first post 

tOYCqbR.png

Includes the vest (not included on 2K15 version) and has the long hair with the hair ponytail with animation (not included on 2K15 version)

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS: (Recent Mods) HBK nWo 2002 + SummerSlam 2002 Attire (with custom Titantron), HBK 2002 5-Attire Pack (In Progress), "I GOT KIDS" Heath Slater Attire, The Rock "Hollywood" (with Full Entrance/Titantron/Theme)
  • AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS: HBK 2002 5-Attire Pack (In Progress) - Completed: [HBK nWo 2002, SummerSlam 2002, Survivor Series 2002 Attires (with custom Titantron)], The Rock "Hollywood" (with Full Entrance/Titantron/Theme)
  • AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn's MODS: HBK 2002 5-Attire Pack (In Progress) - Completed: [HBK nWo 2002, SummerSlam 2002, Survivor Series 2002, RAW 2002.11.25 Attires (with custom Titantron)], The Rock "Hollywood" (with Full Entrance/Titantron/Theme)
Just now, slaint said:

Whoa :D Thanks a lot. But where can I download :( isn't it free?

Its on 2K17+.  Donors get immediate access.  Otherwise, it will be out in a few weeks.

Actually working on version 2.  I forgot the strings on the back of the tights and cleaning up the pants graphics a bit more.

3 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Its on 2K17+.  Donors get immediate access.  Otherwise, it will be out in a few weeks.

Actually working on version 2.  I forgot the strings on the back of the tights and cleaning up the pants graphics a bit more.

Oh so you mean I need to  wait for a few times to download and grab it,right? :(

Overhauled the WM26 HBK.

V3X9uDe.jpg

• Redid pants from scratch.  Used a different pants object.  Redid normals (3d) and alpha (lighting) on them as well.
  • Added missing draw strings on back of the pants (thanks @AlcLegacy). 
  • Correct belt texture and alignment.
  • Corrected hair - mistakenly used a ponytail instead of the small ponytail with hair down (thanks @JulianBITW)

Video preview first post!  Thanks for those of you who have donated (much appreciated!) and everyone's support!

Edited by AznBlusuazn
  • Like 1