TheDazza

Hey guys, been playing this game since about January, and I used to make content for these games years ago back in WWE '13 and before that as well, never really had the tools I wanted, a buddy of mine got me back into Wrestling, and these games again, so I've went back to creating as I used to, and I gotta say I love the tools we have now with texture uploads, and facial morphing, and superstar edits has to be my favourite feature besides texture upload. 

Some of the logos I use may be from creations I've loved of the community creations, so credit where credit is due, as I say I only do this for personal enjoyment, but I wanted to share them as people have encouraged me to. 

ANYWAY, I decided to upload some of my stuff in case some of you guys wanted it, I personally just make things that I want within the game, or if I feel something can be improved upon (like an out of date model, or a shitty model of someone I like). 

Always appreciate any feedback or general conversation :) Cheers 

Note: ALL FACE TEXTURES CREATED BY ME

Seth Rollins (Updated Look)

TAGS: LBPFANATIC123, SETHROLLINS, ROLLINS

Comes with two attires, one of which being his ripoff cena shirt, and the other being a more modern one. 

2rp4psl.jpg

242wy7a.jpg

Shawn Michaels

Currently WIP/ Not Uploaded

Massive Shawn Michaels fan, and I hate the in-game model's hair so I decided to make a caw I could compare to the in-game model, while still being able to choose his hairstyle & Facial Hair.

Slot 1 (2002-2003)

314vuz8.jpg

34ipx88.jpg

Slot 2 (1997)

Survivor Series 1997

10rn1mw.jpg

Badd Blood 1997

2rzxjwj.jpg

Slot 3 (90's?)

Royal Rumble 1997

2n0vkgz.jpg

Wrestlemania 12

s29p5c.jpg

WrestleMania 21 (Attire)

TAGS: LBPFANATIC123, SHAWN_MICHAELS

Only using the in-game model for this until I can figure a way to do the chaps without using all 64 layers. 

i56fzd.jpg

Wrestlemania 24 (Attire)

Only using the in-game model for this until I can figure a way to do the chaps without using all 64 layers. 

2eaid51.jpg

Chris Jericho - Great American Bash (Attire)

TAGS: LBPFANATIC123, Y2J, CHRIS_JERICHO

w7zjmu.jpg

I've got more stuff but I'll add it as time goes, cheers :)

Thank you :) I think the last time I did anything serious for a WWE game was the Ryback I made on WWE'13 that got into the community showcase. I've got more attires in mind for Shawn, but I have other commitments at the moment, so it's on hold for now, I wanted to get some opinions about some of the stuff I was making as friends of mine always said I should share them!

I  definitely agree with them you should  showcase  them  for  fellow  gamers.    Will check them out post Raw and download  a few as well.  Keep up the great work.

Not sure what era  Booker  You're shooting for but  here's one  face photo I have.

Booker.png

Texture:

Head.jpg

Legs.jpg

Torso.jpg

I  also have  a few from  his SVR 06  render if needed.

On 21/03/2017 at 10:20 PM, BHANGRA MAN said:

nice hbk good job

Thank you! it's a huge compliment coming from someone I've always been a massive fan of in the WWE games

On 22/03/2017 at 0:06 AM, Cawmunity_cr8on said:

Not sure what era  Booker  You're shooting for but  here's one  face photo I have.

Booker.png

Texture:

Head.jpg

Legs.jpg

Torso.jpg

I  also have  a few from  his SVR 06  render if needed.

Hey thank you mate! I'm kind of hoping to go for TNA/ SVR 2007 era, but I'd like to have a base I can use to make several eras

Would you possibly be interested in finishing NWOldskool's Killian Dain and Nikki Cross that he started and uploaded? The faces and morphing look to be finished. It mostly would just be adding the finishing logos at this point.

21 hours ago, Cawmunity_cr8on said:

no problem, just sent you PM  with his  textures from the TNA video game.

Thank you man, I appreciate it! 

5 hours ago, Mister23Kennedy said:

Would you possibly be interested in finishing NWOldskool's Killian Dain and Nikki Cross that he started and uploaded? The faces and morphing look to be finished. It mostly would just be adding the finishing logos at this point.

I don't really have any interest in either of those, sorry mate. 

• 2 years later...
On 3/20/2017 at 7:19 PM, TheDazza said:

Hey guys, been playing this game since about January, and I used to make content for these games years ago back in WWE '13 and before that as well, never really had the tools I wanted, a buddy of mine got me back into Wrestling, and these games again, so I've went back to creating as I used to, and I gotta say I love the tools we have now with texture uploads, and facial morphing, and superstar edits has to be my favourite feature besides texture upload. 

Some of the logos I use may be from creations I've loved of the community creations, so credit where credit is due, as I say I only do this for personal enjoyment, but I wanted to share them as people have encouraged me to. 

ANYWAY, I decided to upload some of my stuff in case some of you guys wanted it, I personally just make things that I want within the game, or if I feel something can be improved upon (like an out of date model, or a shitty model of someone I like). 

Always appreciate any feedback or general conversation :) Cheers 

Note: ALL FACE TEXTURES CREATED BY ME

Seth Rollins (Updated Look)

TAGS: LBPFANATIC123, SETHROLLINS, ROLLINS

Comes with two attires, one of which being his ripoff cena shirt, and the other being a more modern one. 

2rp4psl.jpg

242wy7a.jpg

Shawn Michaels

Currently WIP/ Not Uploaded

Massive Shawn Michaels fan, and I hate the in-game model's hair so I decided to make a caw I could compare to the in-game model, while still being able to choose his hairstyle & Facial Hair.

Slot 1 (2002-2003)

314vuz8.jpg

34ipx88.jpg

Slot 2 (1997)

Survivor Series 1997

10rn1mw.jpg

Badd Blood 1997

2rzxjwj.jpg

Slot 3 (90's?)

Royal Rumble 1997

2n0vkgz.jpg

Wrestlemania 12

s29p5c.jpg

WrestleMania 21 (Attire)

i56fzd.jpg

Wrestlemania 24 (Attire)

2eaid51.jpg

Chris Jericho - Great American Bash (Attire)

TAGS: LBPFANATIC123, Y2J, CHRIS_JERICHO

w7zjmu.jpg

I've got more stuff but I'll dd it as time goes, cheers :)

Do you still have access to the Jericho Logos in this attire? Or know a way to get them?.