Kaa992's Updated Graphics Thread (Baron Corbin New Theme with Graphics)

kaa992

Any chance you could reupload your Kurt Angle GFX pack to not replace Jack Swagger's, please? Preferably slot 464. I would edit it myself, but the minitron and walltron PAC files show a garbled mess of code on line 800.

And if it's not too much trouble, please could you also reupload your Hardy Boyz GFX pack to not replace Lita's? Preferably slot 360. Again, I would edit it myself, but the minitron and walltron PAC files show a garbled mess of code on line 800. I did try to manually edit the garbled code myself a while ago, but it wouldn't show up in-game.

Edited by ahunter8056

22 hours ago, ahunter8056 said:

Any chance you could reupload your Kurt Angle GFX pack to not replace Jack Swagger's, please? Preferably slot 464. I would edit it myself, but the minitron and walltron PAC files show a garbled mess of code on line 800.

And if it's not too much trouble, please could you also reupload your Hardy Boyz GFX pack to not replace Lita's? Preferably slot 360. Again, I would edit it myself, but the minitron and walltron PAC files show a garbled mess of code on line 800. I did try to manually edit the garbled code myself a while ago, but it wouldn't show up in-game.

Use can use Pac Editor to extract the video file and put it in a 2k16 pac and rename that.

3 hours ago, kaa992 said:

Use can use Pac Editor to extract the video file and put it in a 2k16 pac and rename that.

I appreciate your reply, but I do not create mods, so I have absolutely no clue what to do when it comes to that. I tried using a program I found here after googling "Pac Editor": 

But again, I have no clue what to do, even after watching a tutorial. The most I can do when it comes to PAC files is to use HxD to open the file, go to the 800 line and change numbers. But when the 800 line consists of a garbled mess of code, I can't do that.