Coach Hines Titantrons & Themes

No One

Thanks for the uploads. Just a question, how do I replace the original Raw & Smackdown intro vids with the ones here? Can you please tell in which folder they are placed and how they are named? Also would appreciate it if you could do an updated intro for NXT and one for 205 live to replace the Superstars intro.

43 minutes ago, verde said:

Thanks for the uploads. Just a question, how do I replace the original Raw & Smackdown intro vids with the ones here? Can you please tell in which folder they are placed and how they are named?

WWE2K17/movies/fullscreen

Raw is intro_0001_0_0.bk2

Smackdown is  intro_0046_0_0.bk2

On 4/11/2017 at 0:37 AM, nicomoto2014 said:

Hey 👋 I've been looking for a roddy piper theme and Corey graves theme as well. I found their videos, just not their theme music. Thanks 🙏 

Done

On 4/11/2017 at 3:17 AM, WwfFan78 said:

Can you make the RAW and Smackdown intro 1920x1080? Because the ones I downloaded from here are only 640x640 for some reason.

does it not look right?

4 hours ago, Levon_BITW said:

Hey 👋 I've been looking for a roddy piper theme and Corey graves theme as well. I found their videos, just not their theme music. Thanks 🙏 

Thanks a bunch! Worked perfect.

Can I request AJ Lee theme? I have her tron as well from another post but can´t find her theme music.