ahmedady

11 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Ok, I did request him lol. Just a suggestion, check AgeOfSandow Youtube channel for some movesets you don't know (sorry if you are already aware of it)

ok, I will do ...btw he didn't make osperay moveset for 2k17 yet

Soguys along time after the last pofo&moveset mod because I cannot acces into the page on my pc only can login into mobile it says every time I try to login on a page with that e-mail and with other...something went wrong please try again later..

• Like 1

13 hours ago, gentleman gogag said:

I make that mail to thanks you for your great work I hope your problem fixed soon to see more from you

Really thanks to you that's make me so happy thanks for that lot of supporting

Jinder Mahal Released

alot of guys sent me private to make him and i have exams but i get some free time to make it and i will finish exams tommorrow :D 

Note :  His name isnt on the string so his pofo name are " Bill Alfonso" but you can replace bill alfonso name with jinder mahal on the string by open it and selcet ctrl+R then in the first place replace that name and but it :  Bill Alfonso.....and the second place Put : Jinder Mahal

If any one dont understand me please visit @4LIFE tutorial and you will understand

if you wanna Appreciate what I do and dont have money to donate  give me positive reputation (likes) my posts that really help me to make more

and if you wanna donate and get the links without ads and request ..send me private and i will give you the way to donate 

Edited by ahmedady
  • Like 1

Alright i follow your instruction, i change all bulf or whoever he is, i change it to mahal's name on string, but the name works fine, until i see the character, it's not mahal, it's a......the jobber unknown caw from my career maybe? The man with green trunks and tattoo on both arms and back, i change mahal pac file but the character still the same

2 hours ago, angelwar19 said:

Alright i follow your instruction, i change all bulf or whoever he is, i change it to mahal's name on string, but the name works fine, until i see the character, it's not mahal, it's a......the jobber unknown caw from my career maybe? The man with green trunks and tattoo on both arms and back, i change mahal pac file but the character still the same

Does the ch slot Same pofo&moveset slot ??

Edited by ahmedady

10 hours ago, angelwar19 said:

Yeah

But your problem in help&support section maybe someone help you because I can't know how to fix that

It's very strange problem 

I think you use piracy version ...buy the game and your problem will fix because all the tools I use with making the mods are not support piraty version of the game

Edited by ahmedady

11 hours ago, B2Y said:

great job brother  :)  can you please make Sandman and rick stiner

my mods are 100% free but Request  For a Donation IF YOU WANT SEND ME PRIVATE...

Edited by ahmedady