WWE 2K17+ Alpha Release VER: 0.0.4.00 (Animation & Prop Downloads Added)

pozzum

Just now, Coach Hines said:

there's a tutorial around here somewhere

I need to uninstall and re-setup it but i can't find uninstall folder i deleted few folders and i need uninstall and re-install it

6 minutes ago, Michael Hickenbotm said:

I need to uninstall and re-setup it but i can't find uninstall folder i deleted few folders and i need uninstall and re-install it

what uninstaller folder? you bought the game, right?

3 minutes ago, Coach Hines said:

all you need to do is delete the cashe files, make text document, and change the extention from .txt to .bin

I deleted everything and i go to re-run setup and i had error ''unable to install because newer version of this product is already installed''

Alright I've don from everything, ı tried again i tried load triple h dx attire and al of superstar had (same with he's default) attire 1 attire 2 attire 3...... attire 10 how can i fix it ?

On 8/9/2017 at 9:35 AM, Aŕch Jŕ said:

Can you update Superstring Googledrive link with updated file Bcoz 2k17+ game me errors during String update and also gave me 0kb String.pac file 

I would say try to download again.  Downloading from 2K17+ and from Google seem to give me the correct file.

On 8/10/2017 at 0:28 PM, Coach Hines said:

I've been helping him in PM

I recently deleted 2k17+ (manually by deleting all the folders anywhere on my pc). I am now trying to install it once again, but everytime I try to run the setup it says that i already have a newer version installed and therefore it cannot download. How do i fix this?

Edit: nvm it worked after I selected install for everyone on the pc

Edited by GIMME A FUCKIN MIC
problem already solved

Is it better to install modded wrestlers with your tool or CCT? I like how I can directly downlad and install stuff with 2k17+, but I read that it's possible to mistakenly install wrestlers in the pacplus locations and I'd rather avoid injecting it every time.

9 hours ago, LanceAurion said:

I had an issue where all the saved wrestlers from the downloads are missing after reloading the game, I made sure to save with the cheer but did I miss something?

They are likely PacPlus slots. You will need to keep reinjecting it (PacPlus) every time if you want to play as that wrestler.

6 hours ago, Just Not said:

2K17+ allows you to download and install both modded and left out wrestlers from previous versions (ie. Batista, Regal, Piper, etc).

CCT will allow you to install Pofo, moveset, render, videos, but you cannot download mods or wrestlers through the program.

can I get a tutorial on wwe 2k17+

On 8/18/2017 at 7:37 AM, jakeypearce said:

They are likely PacPlus slots. You will need to keep reinjecting it (PacPlus) every time if you want to play as that wrestler.

Okay, so if I wanted to do a roster swap just not use pacplus slots? Is there a spreadsheet of the slots?

1 hour ago, LanceAurion said:

Okay, so if I wanted to do a roster swap just not use pacplus slots? Is there a spreadsheet of the slots?

on this sheet if the "Default pach" is orange it's a pac plus slot

4 hours ago, ItsMeItsMe said:

can I get a tutorial on wwe 2k17+

there is the main tutorial on the first page, I don't know if anyone made additional tutorials.

This program looks awesome.

From what I can work out its basically a program to download loads of mods into the game in like a superfast way than manually doing it one by one like CCT is?

On 8/18/2017 at 3:37 PM, jakeypearce said:

Im having the same issue but when I reload the game and reinject pacplus I can then see the name of the wrestler but if I try to use this wrestler in a match the bar wont move. Ive checked this out in create a entrance and im getting a invisible character. Ive tried it with Yokozuna and Xpac.

32 minutes ago, steven1977 said:

Im having the same issue but when I reload the game and reinject pacplus I can then see the name of the wrestler but if I try to use this wrestler in a match the bar wont move. Ive checked this out in create a entrance and im getting a invisible character. Ive tried it with Yokozuna and Xpac.

Not loading sounds like the slot number is in correct in the pac itself.  Probably want to check and make sure the slot is correct in the pac with hex editor.  I mention the location in my tutorial here (https://youtu.be/Tpd6xUxUXHM) around the 3 min 50 mark. 

On 8/23/2017 at 6:04 PM, steven1977 said:

On 8/23/2017 at 6:39 PM, AznBlusuazn said:

Not loading sounds like the slot number is in correct in the pac itself.  Probably want to check and make sure the slot is correct in the pac with hex editor.  I mention the location in my tutorial here (https://youtu.be/Tpd6xUxUXHM) around the 3 min 50 mark. 

Also worth noting this will usually happen when a mod is downloaded that is not assigned to attire 0  Like a CM Punk that's attire 1 (the second attire)

1 minute ago, rj10018576 said:

The download link is broken. It says the file has been trashed.

The first link "DOWNLOAD HERE" in the first post just worked for me : 

FLRneQ.jpg

On 8/28/2017 at 0:04 PM, SonofJoker87 said:

How do i add new modders so i can download their mods with your program?

I need to get permission from them, is there anyone in particular?  I slowly ask people when I have the free time to add the backlog of mods.

• Like 1