WWE 2K17+ Alpha Release VER: 0.0.4.00 (Animation & Prop Downloads Added)

pozzum

5 hours ago, dokoham said:

sorry is it possible to put the custom superstar (downloaded) to the normal superstar arena? @@

if it can, can you teach me the step please?

thanks.

can you rephrase your question?  I don't understand it.

2 hours ago, Michael Hickenbotm said:

I can not put a new superstar into the game by mod, it disappears when I turn off the game

Make sure you save and that you inject pac plus.  Let me know if you still have the problem after that.

4 hours ago, steven1977 said:

Where should I be storing the Pofo/Movesets?

Should they go in the folders in Steam/Common/2K17+ or in the AppData/Roaming/Pozzum folder?

They are temporary files to be injected into the games memory.  You don't have to store them anywhere in particular or at all. Once the wrestler is working correctly in your save you won't need them anymore.

Thanks for the update! Can't wait for your WWE 2k18+ tool! I am having trouble with the alternate attires for the TJ Perkins mod. I downloaded the one made by PHGuy for RAW and CWC from the WWE 2K17+ but I am having trouble getting the attires to load in the game. I set the RAW attire to attire slot 0 and set the CWC attire to attire slot 1. I made sure to restart the game after injecting the pofo and moveset, but still nothing. The .pac files for the RAW and CWC attires are both set to slot 713, the one assigned to TJ Perkins.

Here are the filenames for the .pac files:

ch71302_TJ Perkins_PHGuy_RAW.pac

ch71304_TJ Perkins_PHGuy_RAW.pac

ch71312_TJ Perkins_PHGuy_CWC.pac

ch71314_TJ Perkins_PHGuy_CWC.pac

If anyone knows how to fix attires, please let me know, thanks!

27 minutes ago, Alexa Blissed Off said:

Thanks for the update! Can't wait for your WWE 2k18+ tool! I am having trouble with the alternate attires for the TJ Perkins mod. I downloaded the one made by PHGuy for RAW and CWC from the WWE 2K17+ but I am having trouble getting the attires to load in the game. I set the RAW attire to attire slot 0 and set the CWC attire to attire slot 1. I made sure to restart the game after injecting the pofo and moveset, but still nothing. The .pac files for the RAW and CWC attires are both set to slot 713, the one assigned to TJ Perkins.

Here are the filenames for the .pac files:

ch71302_TJ Perkins_PHGuy_RAW.pac

ch71304_TJ Perkins_PHGuy_RAW.pac

ch71312_TJ Perkins_PHGuy_CWC.pac

ch71314_TJ Perkins_PHGuy_CWC.pac

If anyone knows how to fix attires, please let me know, thanks!

Are you injecting pac plus when you want to play with him?  That's a PacPlus Slot

4 minutes ago, pozzum said:

Are you injecting pac plus when you want to play with him?  That's a PacPlus Slot

Yes, I made sure to inject pac plus at the start screen. It just doesn't list the attire.

34 minutes ago, Alexa Blissed Off said:

Oh, ok so I am guessing I need the Universal Alternate Attire Unlock form the Data Editor?

WWE 2K17+ already installs the Universal Alt Attire Unlock.  You need to edit it with his data editor Tool

• Bliss 1

19 hours ago, pozzum said:

WWE 2K17+ already installs the Universal Alt Attire Unlock.  You need to edit it with his data editor Tool

Thanks, didn't know your tool already installs the Universal Alt Attire Unlock. For anyone wondering how to do this in Data Editor, here is a video from Pozzum:

Note: This video Tutorial has been created with older version of the Data Editor. Several things may differ from the latest versions, but the basic approach may still work. The "Data Editor" for WWE 2k17 is referred to as the "Wrestler Information and Moveset Creator" in the video, which was the name in the alpha version for WWE 2k15, in this video as it's based on an alpha version, or informally as "Cave's Tool". While the look, functionality and button placements may have changed slightly since then, the basic process should still be the same with the latest version of the Data Editor, however.

After my Windows updated today, I can't access the download Mods tab. It keeps telling me that I have a run time error. Anyone else?

I got the error below.

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at WWE2K17Plus.Cust_MySQL.MySQL(String command)
   at WWE2K17Plus.Downloads.Downloads_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.2114.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
WWE 2K17+
    Assembly Version: 0.0.4.0
    Win32 Version: 0.0.4.00
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Pozzum/WWE%202K17+/WWE%202K17+.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 14.6.1590.0 built by: NETFXREL2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1590.0 built by: NETFXREL2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
MySql.Data
    Assembly Version: 6.9.9.0
    Win32 Version: 6.9.9.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Pozzum/WWE%202K17+/MySql.Data.DLL
System.Data
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Transactions
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
System.EnterpriseServices
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1590.0 built by: NETFXREL2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Edited by Bookerman

Just want to let you guys know that the WWE2K17+ tool doesn't export any of the .pofo or .moveset files correctly from any of the CAW slots. It exports a blank moveset and blank .pofo, even if there is a Custom Superstar using them. Also it doesn't inject them right either, no changes are made to the CAW or its moveset.

A major bug I think, but you can just use the Custom Character Tools to inject and export the CAW files. But it should get fixed soon in a new update hopefully. This was one of the main reasons I couldn't get my CAWs to use custom titantrons, it took me at least 3 months to figure this out, which sucks!

To anyone wondering how to tell which CAW you are using use this tutorial brought to you by the ever so positive BeleeDat:

"I was wondering how to assign a CAW a new titantron video. The problem I am facing is that I don't know what CAW slots are being used for the different CAWS. There is no number presenting what CAW slot is being used. So how do I know which ID to set the titantron to?"

Hi, go to any match, select the caw you need the id for but do not start the match, use Pozzum's WWE 2k17+ tool to go to "match edit"> click  "READ" near the top left, then below the "READ" button it'll show you your caw's number

Edited by Alexa Blissed Off

43 minutes ago, Alexa Blissed Off said:

Just want to let you guys know that the WWE2K17+ tool doesn't export any of the .pofo or .moveset files correctly from any of the CAW slots. It exports a blank moveset and blank .pofo, even if there is a Custom Superstar using them. Also it doesn't inject them right either, no changes are made to the CAW or its moveset.

A major bug I think, but you can just use the Custom Character Tools to inject and export the CAW files. But it should get fixed soon in a new update hopefully. This was one of the main reasons I couldn't get my CAWs to use custom titantrons, it took me at least 3 months to figure this out, which sucks!

To anyone wondering how to tell which CAW you are using use this tutorial brought to you by the ever so positive BeleeDat:

2K17+ never had any intended caw tools in it. it injected and extracted from the 0-99 wrestlers slots that do exist in the memory and are usable under very different circumstances.

Just now, pozzum said:

2K17+ never had any intended caw tools in it. it injected and extracted from the 0-99 wrestlers slots that do exist in the memory and are usable under very different circumstances.

Ah, I see. Good tool nonetheless. I have a question about the new animation tab in the mods list. I installed AJ Lee's victory animation but it doesn't match what it was in WWE 2K15. She doesn't skip around her opponent and the victory animation is rather short. It doesn't resemble anything that AJ Lee has done in the past games. Here is what the animation should look like:

I made sure to inject the winning animation as the id 6298, which is the name of the .pac file: 06298_-Animation_2K15_AJ Lee

Do I have to restart the game in order for it to take effect?

Just now, Alexa Blissed Off said:

Ah, I see. Good tool nonetheless. I have a question about the new animation tab in the mods list. I installed AJ Lee's victory animation but it doesn't match what it was in WWE 2K15. She doesn't skip around her opponent and the victory animation is rather short. It doesn't resemble anything that AJ Lee has done in the past games. Here is what the animation should look like:

I made sure to inject the winning animation as the id 6298, which is the name of the .pac file: 06298_-Animation_2K15_AJ Lee

Do I have to restart the game in order for it to take effect?

I would say you would have to restart depending on when you downloaded the animation.  It has to be restarted after you download it for the game to know that the files it there.

I cannot say weather that will fix your issue however as I do not recall what the animation I uploaded looked like as there is a slight chance there would be a second seperate animation that I may have missed.  This would have to be back checked at some point.  Thank you.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, pozzum said:

I would say you would have to restart depending on when you downloaded the animation.  It has to be restarted after you download it for the game to know that the files it there.

I cannot say weather that will fix your issue however as I do not recall what the animation I uploaded looked like as there is a slight chance there would be a second seperate animation that I may have missed.  This would have to be back checked at some point.  Thank you.

Nevermind, it works now. I had to restart like you said. Thanks for adding the animations they are awesome! Even the breakout move works with the new animations, unbelievable! Thanks again Pozzum for all of your hard work and support!

Edited by Alexa Blissed Off