WWE 2K17+ Alpha Release VER: 0.0.4.00 (Animation & Prop Downloads Added)

pozzum

• pozzum unlocked this topic

A question I have is, would it be possible to add Special Referee as a match type for your Match Editor? Its one thing I was hoping they would have added into 2K17 that was left off current gen's 2K15 and 2K16.

I assume it would be difficult, seeing as you'd have to program controls in to count pinfalls or submissions or perform countouts.

Edited by xXJHARDYFAN92Xx

Why can't I give this all the remaining up-votes I have for the day? :p  Awesome work man, I can't believe there is a release already!  I'll also never understand why 2k can't program in an elimination option for all the match types.... thank you so much for your hard work though, this is going to be great!

• Like 1

Sorry for all these posts..

I tried a fatal way four elimination match, but the first submission ended the match. I injected this data into the match.

VVzPZnm.png

Edited by shanafan

As someone doing an entire roster mod, the ability to move wrestlers between superstars and DLC without having to fuck about with pofos one by one, is invaluable. That alone makes it worth the download for me, plus a bunch of other handy tools are thrown in :D Fantastic work, Sr. Poz.

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 2

This works great. The mod is super cool. I mean it's awesome and really easy. Thank you so much. It's almost like nexus mod manager. I really like it. 

Side note. I get 'net' crashes after using it for awhile. It says something about 'bean has wrong date'? I'll out and about, I'll try to list the formal error code later. 

Thanks again. 

2 hours ago, shanafan said:

Did you try elimination matches? My fatal four way ended with the first submission.

Yeah I have to really test that more.  I will have to build it more into the upcoming templates.

I'm sorry pozzum if you said this before, but is it possible for the matches like the 3 way tag TLC match to have entrances without crashing/loads completely but stop once the match is about to begin?