Maze CAW's Old School wrestling....UPDATE The Bollywood Boyz

amazing-maze

Hey I just wanted to share this Paul Orndoff caw I made recent. Its my first try and it turned out pretty good. I don't have a entrance attire or any movesets or anything. I just made the model and was hoping someone else can finish him. Also if anyone can improve on attire & movesets please do so.....im new to this. I'm better just being a artist

Dusty

70WnedX.jpg

Slick....still work in progress

15yIhL0.jpg?1

primo & epico colon

Z8V230Q.jpg?2

Samir & Sunil Singh The Bollywood Boyz

XhmDaXQ.jpg?3

JINDER
 biiA09U.jpg?1 i7WuHrp.jpg?1

Paul orndorff 

qRnL2Fo.jpg?1

nikita 

jlmoZkm.jpg?1

adrian Adonis

jV0HLur.jpg?1

Tito Santana 

AwgFkmO.jpg?1

Mickie 

coemGt2.jpg?1

Dynamite kid 
H9yGSs4.jpg?1

Please 2k can you please give us the British Bulldogs with MATILDA......
9ESW2lV.jpg?2

SoZFfHB.jpg?1

Tully Blanchard : Hoursemen 
gOSkBXx.jpg?1

crash holly...in works 
fgoQIIj.jpg?1    V6UF4k8.jpg?2
Edited by amazing-maze
  • Like 3

Great Job, I'm new to WWE PC too. I tired making a Mr. Kennedy and uploaded it but i can't figure out the face morphing!  I saw your Mr. Wonderful and downloaded it and updated both attires and gave him an entrance attire.  I also worked on his movesetm  I'll upload it on CC tonight.

8 hours ago, cmoney0703 said:

Great Job, I'm new to WWE PC too. I tired making a Mr. Kennedy and uploaded it but i can't figure out the face morphing!  I saw your Mr. Wonderful and downloaded it and updated both attires and gave him an entrance attire.  I also worked on his movesetm  I'll upload it on CC tonight.

Awesome. Thanks for the update.....I'm still learning as well.

I posted my updated Orndorff and create a view other characters but I can't figure out how do you post them on the site.  I tried coping and pasting but it didn't work. Can I upload from my PC?

16 hours ago, cmoney0703 said:

I posted my updated Orndorff and create a view other characters but I can't figure out how do you post them on the site.  I tried coping and pasting but it didn't work. Can I upload from my PC?

Dude I think I saw it. I downloaded it from a user I think the name is creig. I could be wrong about the name. But its AWSOME bro......

I'm doing a Oliver Humperdink (bam bam wwf wrestling manager) and it would be cool if you took a look at him if you can.

oliver%20hump_zpsbvegtbsp.jpgoliver%20hump%204_zpse2xueqtc.jpgoliver%20hump%203_zpsbjkbbwhv.jpg

Yeah that was me.  I've post your Mr. Wonderful and posted a Paul Roma, Hercules, Mr. Kennedy and a million dollar man.  I've created a one man gang, Don muraco, hacksaw jim Duggan, hockey tonk man but haven't posted them need to do their movesets. I take a look at your Oliver.

My Ted Dibiase

My Million Dollar with move set and two attires

My One Man Gang / Akeem The African Dream

My One Man Gang

The Honky Tank Man

My Honky Tonk Man

The Might Hercules Power of Glory and 80s Good guy

My Hercules

Don the Rock Muraco / The Magnificent Muraco

My Don Muraco

My First CAW Mr. Kennedy / Mr. Anderson

My Mr. Kennedy

Paul Romeo Roman (Power & Glory) / Young Stallion

My Paul Roma

My update to your Paul Orndorff

My Paul Orndorff

I'm Working on George The Animal Steele.  I was trying to do a Junkyard Dog but I can't his face right.

Awsome stuff dude. Love that your bringing in the old school guys......

Love your Don Muraco. I'm making a Don Muraco as well. I'm most likely going to use your information to help. I'm trying to get the whole heenen family. I will post

Edited by amazing-maze

Ok here that Don Muraco I was making.....Again if you can fix a few things up that would be so grate full. The only problem I have is the black line on his head. I tried to find your Don but wasent able to find

DON%20wwe%202k17_zpsqwuzxvrv.jpg

Edited by amazing-maze

I just reload our mix creation to CC.  I updated his second attire the the 80s action figure.  Has full move set.

My Don Muraco

Edited by cmoney0703
spelling

I think you are talking about about the pose picture?  The pose picture picture can be changed.  I agree that the pose faces sometimes make a CAW look weird.  I didn't think to look at that.  I'll update it when i get home tonight. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JonasSlasher said:

tully blanchard looks like he has hepatitis.. lol great job on these.. getting good skin toned face refs is really hard

Yeah I might try to redo tully. Yeah its so hard to grab a good front face.....

36 minutes ago, cmoney0703 said:

i downloaded some else dynamite kid so i can import the moves for you.

Great. I will post Dynamite up in a few....Thanks again

I saw Your Ivan Putski yesterday browsing caw and today i was going to Dl him and start working on his moves and stats but for the life of me i could not find him again today. 

6 hours ago, zieggreywolf said:

I saw Your Ivan Putski yesterday browsing caw and today i was going to Dl him and start working on his moves and stats but for the life of me i could not find him again today. 

No problem. I took him down yesterday due to limited space. I put him up now.....just know that most of my mods have no attributes or stats. No move sets. So if you make movesets for Ivan I would love to download your version. Thanks

Edited by amazing-maze

17 minutes ago, amazing-maze said:

No problem. I took him down yesterday due to limited space. I put him up now.....just know that most of my mods have no attributes or stats. No move sets. So if you make movesets for Ivan I would love to download your version. Thanks

Thanks. I am not very good at creating any real wrestlers faces or clothing but i am pretty good at balancing stats and putting together movesets. It takes a while watching a lot of there matches but i have finished a lot of people wrestlers i have DL from online that where not complete. But do to people setting them to no re-upload i have only been able to re-share The Great Muta. If you have him set to re-upload iv got plenty of space to upload him myself when i am finished .

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 7:55 PM, zieggreywolf said:

Thanks. I am not very good at creating any real wrestlers faces or clothing but i am pretty good at balancing stats and putting together movesets. It takes a while watching a lot of there matches but i have finished a lot of people wrestlers i have DL from online that where not complete. But do to people setting them to no re-upload i have only been able to re-share The Great Muta. If you have him set to re-upload iv got plenty of space to upload him myself when i am finished .

Sounds great. Again I just started doing these. I'm new....I just love creating the model as of now. That's until I start modding (still learning).....But Ivan should be up.

Thanks so much

Chyna update

3a4ebd5a629679f673945533263f1d81_zpsokoe

Edited by amazing-maze