Maze CAW's Old School wrestling....UPDATE The Bollywood Boyz

amazing-maze

8 hours ago, Vankoff said:

Best jinder ever bro. Can't wait for release

Thanks bro...credit go's to a uploader for the texture skin. Its almost done I think.....heres a update 

jinder_zpsyials4u2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I did a quick attire change for the recent champion event...also changed his hair type. And a few twitches

jinder_zpslnp1otyd.jpg Capture_zpsjbviecav.jpg

Edited by amazing-maze

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, boxermalote said:

Now i can see them, great epico but primo needs some work. Both need their attires

Ok thanks so much for the feedback. I will make changes

Singh bros look great! I uploaded mine last week with the hope they would attract enough downloads to get me to Silver status. Did pretty well first few days but now looks like some competition! Lol oh well. Great work regardless :) 

Thanks dudes. 

@Just Not I think I most likely used your Singh bros as a reference. Hey man if you ever want to collaborate on a wrestler let me know bro.....Were all in this together. Plus I suck at attire 

@amazing-maze I'm down! I prefer to do mostly old school wrestlers, but generally from the early-90s onward (maybe a bit later than what you seem to focus on - Love your orndorff, chico and esp dynamite!) :)

Let me know if you had any ideas and I'd be happy to collaborate! I may have actually already done some attire work on your dynamite? I'll double check if its yours, not sure)

1 hour ago, Just Not said:

@amazing-maze  Sick Slick!

The dynamite I edited was an older version on CC, I don't think it's yours. Your face model looks a bit better so I'll prob end up switching it.

dynamite1.jpg

*I did not create this. Only edited the attire*

Amazing attire fix. That's the true attire for Dynamite. Will look for this.

• 1 month later...