Invisible mod characters

jamesmichaels

Hello everyone. I usually hesitate to post in these forums for help as I try to search and search and search in hopes a solution has already been presented elsewhere. Initially, my installed Bobby Roode, Cameron and Piper mods worked fine and I didn't have any issues. After the update, those 3 of my big bunch of installed mods are the only ones that aren't working now. I browsed the forums for other related topics and for some, it seemed to fix it if they hex edited the pac numbers. The mods I've used are already edited so that wasn't the issue (and they previously worked!)  I am at a loss. I've tried deleting and replacing the chunk cache files as well.  Other than a verify installation, I am unsure what else to do. (And yes, I own the game. If needed to verify, look me up under jamesmichaels or steamcommunity.com/id/kingjames96  is my community link.)  I would appreciate any other suggestions short of a reinstall. I mean, I can always back up my sound pack and go through the pain of reinstalling all my mods and setting their entrances and titantrons, but I was hoping to avoid it if someone has a solution that they've found that works for this issue.  Thanks

Edit: I also tried installing Taz and I noticed it does the same thing when I try to port it forward. I am not really as worried about Taz, Piper or Cameron but I'd really like Roode to work because that'd be GLORIOUS.

Edited by jamesmichaels

Try to install them to different empty slot between slots 105-511.  I have noticed problems like that when installing guys to slots past 511, not sure if that is your problem, but it could help, other than that, maybe try to replace someone who is in the game already that you don't use and change the .pofo/render.

58 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Try to install them to different empty slot between slots 105-511.  I have noticed problems like that when installing guys to slots past 511, not sure if that is your problem, but it could help, other than that, maybe try to replace someone who is in the game already that you don't use and change the .pofo/render.

Thanks, I'll look into it. There are a few of the older guys I don't really use so I could easily swap out I guess. I mean, not like I really need an extra Steve Austin model, etc.