Help with changing titantrons and minitrons

JonasSlasher

Hey guys

im having difficulty with changing the titantron and minitron of alundra blayze. You see i put alexa bliss mod on her slot and modded everything with entrance, the problem is though i cant change the titantron and minitron, it keeps using her original titantron and hall of fame minitron which is annoying. I used data editor and also the game's create an entrance-easy creation and get the videos i like. When i play her though, reverts back to her original titantron and minitron. These stuff are like frustratingly hardcoded. Anyway to overcome this guys?

8 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

Hm, very odd. Did you try using the Workaround boxes for music and trons in the Data Editor?

Yes i did and this helps me change the music, cause initially her original music keeps playing.. Does this still happen in 2k17?

6 hours ago, JonasSlasher said:

Yes i did and this helps me change the music, cause initially her original music keeps playing.. Does this still happen in 2k17?

I haven't experienced it yet. But some wrestlers in 2k16 are just behaving oddly and must have settings elsewhere that override the settings in the .pofo/.moveset at times.

1 hour ago, Cave Waverider said:

I haven't experienced it yet. But some wrestlers in 2k16 are just behaving oddly and must have settings elsewhere that override the settings in the .pofo/.moveset at times.

I see, yes i agree on your point of some wrestlers behaving oddly as i replaced d'lo brown for becky lynch, and all minitrons wall trons music and titantrons worked! I really dont know lol :) anyway thanks for your time cave!