Post-Match Music Problem

The Anti Source

So I've installed a handful of theme songs via Sound Editor 2017 by TheVisitorX. They work out great in entrances, but after a match has concluded, generic music plays for the affected wrestlers. So even if I have a song selected that I modified, it'll only play it during an entrance, not after a match. I think I narrowed it down to being a matter of what song is assigned to the modded wrestler's moveset file (hex editing). The problem is, I don't know where any entrance music data is for generic themes.

Any ideas?

43 minutes ago, BeleeDat said:

Not that, you just need to go to create a victory and assign the theme there :p

Haha, it's funny because I just got this game on Saturday and I hadn't even noticed the Create-A-Victory part. However, it's only working on some of the modded wrestlers. For example, Chris Benoit's victory options can be changed fine. For Great Muta however, the WWE logo loads, then for a millisecond, you see the ring and hear the crowd roar, then it instantly goes back to the wrestler select screen.

5 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

Haha, it's funny because I just got this game on Saturday and I hadn't even noticed the Create-A-Victory part. However, it's only working on some of the modded wrestlers. For example, Chris Benoit's victory options can be changed fine. For Great Muta however, the WWE logo loads, then for a millisecond, you see the ring and hear the crowd roar, then it instantly goes back to the wrestler select screen.

That happens when the wrestler's .moveset file isn't complete (more specifically, if the victory part is missing from it or bad). You can check out the WWE 2k17 Data analysis thread in my signature to see which bytes do what and then fill them in manually with your offline hex editor or cheat engine.
If that's too complicated for you, wait for the Data Editor for WWE 2k17 and Custom Character Tools 2017 to become available in the near future as it'll allow you to edit these things more easily.

Edited by Cave Waverider

14 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

That happens when the wrestler's .moveset file isn't complete (more specifically, if the victory part is missing from it or bad). You can check out the WWE 2k17 Data analysis thread in my signature to see which bytes do what and then fill them in manually with your offline hex editor or cheat engine.
If that's too complicated for you, wait for the Data Editor for WWE 2k17 and Custom Character Tools 2017 to become available in the near future as it'll allow you to edit these things more easily.

Yeah, I ended up seeing @BeleeDat's response in another topic to edit the slot's Face and Heel animations to 7000. It sets the victory poses to generic items, but also allows you to then change it.

P.S. - I greatly anticipate your Data Editor for 2k17!

• 4 years later...