Marvel Vs Capcom III Infinite hits steam How you doin

xevon2

Well whaddya got here Couple of awesomeness, so what  is up you beautiful  people it's me XevII . today is the mark of history  finally i said FINALLY capcom have open to pc  they heard  the fans wanting the ultimate fighting game that eeeeverybody wanted to play well Look at here Marvel VS capcom hits  PC,  i been waiting this game for so long its not even funny the last emulated game that  some of us use emulator to play MVC 2 that's like ages ago. so what's in stored for this small fighting game that's only 2gig

not only we got She hulk how you doin' (enzo style ) and other 48 other guys and girls to choose from i havent played this yet i'm still rubbing my hands together to wait this game finally loaded, well even tho i'm hyped on this game i'm still.. still hoping this was not another disappointment on xbox 360 counterpart.  what are we kidding here, its pc so with resorep tool has been made we can easily make textures for the game while waiting real mod tools that were used on  Street fighter  games that let you port custom model.  so what are you're thoughts on UMVC III hits pc.

Edited by xevon2