[WWE 2K16 PC] Issue with importing Superstars.

doinkdom

Hi there. First off I want to thank everyone on this board for all their hard work in figuring out how to modify these games and for providing a plethora of new content to add. I am, however, having an issue when I inject a new Superstar into my copy of WWE 2K16 for PC (Steam) and I was wondering if a solution might be presented. I use Data Editor along with Character Creation Tools. My I inject a POFO and MOVESET the new wrestler will show up to be selected for matches and whatnot, but when I try to start the match the game will just hang at the loading screen. Is there something I need to do once they're in the game in order for them to be properly recognized and loadable? Opening them in the in-game editing suite and saving them or something? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

8 hours ago, doinkdom said:

Hi there. First off I want to thank everyone on this board for all their hard work in figuring out how to modify these games and for providing a plethora of new content to add. I am, however, having an issue when I inject a new Superstar into my copy of WWE 2K16 for PC (Steam) and I was wondering if a solution might be presented. I use Data Editor along with Character Creation Tools. My I inject a POFO and MOVESET the new wrestler will show up to be selected for matches and whatnot, but when I try to start the match the game will just hang at the loading screen. Is there something I need to do once they're in the game in order for them to be properly recognized and loadable? Opening them in the in-game editing suite and saving them or something? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

did u install the pac files to the wwe2k16/ch/pac? you said you injected the pofo and moveset did u do this while 2k16 was running, i usually go to my wwe were u edit the crowd boo, cheer change someones after injecting and it saves? did u make sure the pac and pofo and moveset were same slots like say example: 10602.pac (ring attire ends in 02) 10604.pac (Entrance attire), 106.pofo, 106 .moveset? you get what i mean. we will be more than willing to help you, just give us more info like this so we can.

I'm a silly goose and didn't realize I needed a pac file, a pofo file and a moveset file in order to properly install a superstar. About to try adding one in there with all three. Fingers crossed! Thanks for taking the time to reply. :)

Edit: Success! :D

Edited by doinkdom
Success!