AJ Styles 10+ Attire Pack for WWE 2k17

Cave Waverider

28s7mhi.jpg
Requires the Universal Alternate Attire Unlock helper Mod to access alternate attires. Best installed manually (until new tools are released).

Latest version: 1.0.1 | Synopsis: This mod is an attire pack with more than 10 Attires based on the WWE 2k17 AJ Styles model. The mod comes with separate ch*.pac files for each attire, including ring and entrance attires.

Credits: @JulianBITW for allowing me to use various textures for Jackets etc. as a base.

Please follow this thread so you get updates whenever a new version is released. Please always download, install and use the latest version of the tool, as many bugs and issues that may have been in previous versions may be fixed and additional features available.

This attire pack has been created as a collaborative effort by various community members. You can see who contributed in the readme. The pack is meant to be updated in the future when AJ debuts distinct new attires and the likes.

Readme:

AJ Styles 10+ Attire Pack
Version 1.0.1
Mod for WWE 2k17
[Developed and tested with the official Steam Version 1.06]
by Caveman and friends
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DESCRIPTION
This mod is a 10+ attire pack for AJ Styles in WWE 2k17.
The mod comes with separate ch*.pac files for each attire, including ring and entrance attires.
It also comes with a mofidied .moveset file that enables winning music for all of AJ Styles' Attires.
FEATURES
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ATTIRES (require the Data Editor for WWE 2k17 to unlock or can be accessed via the Match Select tool):
Attire 1  [ch6100*.pac]:  WWE Battleground 2016
Attire 2  [ch6101*.pac]:  WWE Summerslam 2016
Attire 3  [ch6102*.pac]:  WWE No Mercy 2016
Attire 4  [ch6103*.pac]:  WWE Survivor Series 2016
Attire 5  [ch6104*.pac]:  WWE Royal Rumble 2017
Attire 6  [ch6105*.pac]:  WWE Smackdown 07.02.2017
Attire 7  [ch6106*.pac]:  WWE Elimination Chamber 2017
Attire 8  [ch6107*.pac]:  Black & Gray Backlash Variant
Attire 9  [ch6108*.pac]:  WWE RAW (Red, Black, White)
Attire 10 [ch6109*.pac]:  White, Blue and Black Battleground Variant
BONUS ATTIRES:
Attire 1  [Bonus Attires\pac\ch\ch6100*.pac]:  WWE Royal Rumble 2016 (WWE2k17 original attire in a renamable 2k16 .pac)
Attire 2  [Bonus Attires\pac\ch\ch6101*.pac]:  WWE Smackdown 21.2.1017
Attire 4  [Bonus Attires\pac\ch\ch6103*.pac]:  WWE TLC 2016
INSTALLATION
Installation steps:
1. Copy the pac folder into your WWE 2k17 game directory or use Custom Character Tools to install the individual ch610*.pac.
Fixed Moveset Installation:
Use Custom Character Tools for WWE 2k17, Cheat Engine or other tools to install the included .moveset file into the game. Check out the Smacktalks WWE 2k17 forums for more information.
DEINSTALLATION
Steps to Uninstall:
1. Remove the included ch610*.pac (= regular Attires 1-10) files from your WWE2k17\pac\ch\ directory.
INCLUDED FILES
\Readme.txt      Description and instructions.
\AJ Styles 10+ Attire Pack*.jpg Screenshot Collage
\pac\ch\      Directory for Wrestler pac files
\pac\ch\ch610*.pac    Attires 1-10
\Bonus Attires\      Folder for Bonus Attires
\Bonus Attires\pac\ch   Bonus Attires
Extras\       Folder with various extras.
Extras\Slot - 610*.moveset  Modified AJ Moveset with Winning music for all attires.

VERSION HISTORY AND CHANGELOG
2017.02.14: Version 1.0.0
+ Initial WWE 2k17 Release with 11 Attires.
2017.02.26: Version 1.0.1
+ Added Bonus Attire 2 from 21.2.1017 Smackdown.
+ Changed Attire 4 to Survivor Series 2017 and moved TLC 2016 Attire to Bonus Attire 4.
+ Fixed the included .moveset file size.
NOTES
- This modification will be updated when AJ Styles debuts interesting new attires. You can check for the latest updates and download the latest version of this modification at the following URL:

- To unlock up to 10 Attires, please download and Install the Data Editor for WWE 2k17 and use the Universal Alternate Attire Unlocker included within:
KNOWN ISSUES
- None.
CREDITS AND THANKS
Thanks to everyone that enjoys modding and has released mods or will release them in order to improve the game for everyone as well as those that have posted various tutorials and resources for modders to use!
Special thanks to @JulianBITW for allowing me to use his textures for Jackets and other things to base my stuff on and find out proper alignment which was a great time saver as well as his help.
DISCLAIMER
This isn't a commercial mod. Any commercial distribution is strictly prohibited.
The original assets used are property of their respective creators.
This mod is free for private use. Any commercial use or unauthorized distribution or use in conjunction with criminal activities is strictly prohibited and the creator doesn't accept any responsibility for such deeds.
The modification and it's files is also free to be linked and referred to in free tutorials.
Modification creators are welcome to re-release the file(s) in this modification as part of their own modifications as long as the following conditions are met by their mods:
1. The modder includes this original, unmodified readme file in their archive.
2. The modder includes her or his own informative readme file similar to this one in the root of their archive file that explains how to install and use their modification, makes reference to the modification in this archive as well as gives proper credit to everyone that contributed to her or his modification.
3. The modder may not change the original files included in this very modification without giving credit the original creator and explicitly stating they modified them.
4. They document any changes they may have made to the file(s) in this modification to the files in their mod's main readme file.
5. They leave the file structure in the original archive intact.
6. They use the proper file structure with the sub-directories of the game directory their mod is supposed to be installed in in their own archive for their modification.
7. They do not protect the archive, any of the included files or the download with any passwords or any other protective measures that restrict access.
8. They make their modification(s) freely available for everyone to use free of charge.
9. They strive to be polite and helpful when answering questions about their modification.
10. The modder must allow others to use and modify their modifications as long as credit is given.
All components, files, images, likenesses, artwork, names/trademarks, etc. used are the property of their respective creators, editors and/or owners.
The creator of this mod isn't liable for any damage of any kind caused by the mod or anything related to it.
WWE 2K, WWE 2k17, WWE 2k16 and WWE 2k15 ©2005-2016 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. 2K Sports, the 2K Sports logo, and Take-Two Interactive Software are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Developed by YUKE'S Co., Ltd. YUKE'S Co., Ltd. and its logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of YUKE'S Co., Ltd. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. KINECT, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. The 'PS' Family logo and 'PS3' are registered trademarks and the PlayStation Network logo is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved. World Wrestling Entertainment, WWE, the WWE Logo, RAW, SMACKDOWN, Names, Likenesess their logos and other WWE intellectual property is a trademark of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.. All other marks are property of their respective owners.

Download Links (Latest Version):
Click here to Download (130.68 MB .7z archive)

Screenshots and Videos:

36f81e3218.jpg

Thanks to @pozzum for showcasing this mod in his video.

1z8yeq.png

• Like 18

Version 1.0.0 of the Attire Pack has been released and Download link is now available in the top post.

10 Attires + the original WWE 2k17 attire in old-style .pac form are included. You'll require the Universal Alternate Attire Unlock to access 10 Attires for AJ Styles via the game menu.

Since the Data Editor for WWE 2k17 isn't ready yet, I've included a fixed .moveset file with the workaround to play winning music for all of AJ Styles Attires applied in the Extras folder of the archives. You can install it via Cheat Engine using Pozzum's memory table right now or Custom Character Tools, X-Packer 2017 or other tools once they are updated/released.

25b780fb98.jpg

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Andy said:

Can you please send me your file with the injected Winning animation and sound after winning- PLEASE. I dont have the knowledge to do this. Thank you

Sadly, it doesn't work that way. You'll have to inject it yourself, either manually with Cheat Engine (you should be able to find tutorials for it in the WWE 2k16 and 2k15 PC modding forums) or wait for the development of tools that will allow you to inject .pofo and .moveset files with greater ease.

Edited by Cave Waverider

Thanks so much for these. This is my first time buying a WWE 2k wrestling game on the PC and bought it because of the mod support you guys are putting out here. Can't wait to see what else you come up with and the Data Editor. Have already updated a decent amount of people in game.

1 hour ago, RatedRGamaliel said:

HAHAHA YO!! i took me a lot of time to put the music in the winning animation and i messed up a lot of shit until i finally got it thanks for the fixed MOVESET

how you do it ?

3 minutes ago, kkt661 said:

you have to inject AJ's .moveset file using Cheat engine or X-Packer.

file was attached attire pac

I got cheat engine but can you teach me the steps for me to do it please ?

On 2/15/2017 at 7:53 PM, Z3R0 said:

how you do it ?

HI, ill help you,well i guess you have the fixed file that comes with the attire pack, First you need to start your game and change the graphic settings to windowed mode so you can move around easily.(leave it open during the process)

-Start cheat engine and attach WWE 2k17 to it

-Once attached click on  "Memory View"

-There you have to right click in an empty area and select "go to address"

-Paste the moveset start hex number corresponding to AJ Styles,here you go: 142B8E026

-After that, go to file and click on "load memory region"

-Set it to search "all files" and go to the folder where the aj styles fixed moveset is located and open it

-A little window should appear now you have to paste AJ's moveset start hex again where it says "address" its probably still on the clipboard so just do right click and paste .

-Click on edit (you'll see that the numbers up there changed)

-Hit ok (you'll also notice how some values change after you do it, they turn red and fade away or something like that :v)

-Now just after that go to your game to MY WWE/ SUPERSTARS and change Aiden English crowd reaction, or whatever just make sure to press SPACE and save those changes because not only is going to save aiden's status but also the changes we just made to AJ's winning animation.

AND....WE'RE DONE. i hope that helps you :) .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RatedRGamaliel said:

HI, ill help you,well i guess you have the fixed file that comes with the attire pack, First you need to start your game and change the graphic settings to windowed mode so you can move around easily.(leave it open during the process)

-Start cheat engine and attach WWE 2k17 to it

-Once attached click on  "Memory View"

-There you have to right click in an empty area and select "go to address"

-Paste the moveset start hex number corresponding to AJ Styles,here you go: 142B8E026

-After that, go to file and click on "load memory region"

-Set it to search "all files" and go to the folder where the aj styles fixed moveset is located and open it

-A little window should appear now you have to paste AJ's moveset start hex again where it says "address" its probably still on the clipboard so just do right click and paste .

-Click on edit (you'll see that the numbers up there changed)

-Hit ok (you'll also notice how some values change after you do it, they turn red and fade away or something like that :v)

-Now just after that go to your game to MY WWE/ SUPERSTARS and change Aiden English crowd reaction, or whatever just make sure to press SPACE and save those changes because not only is going to save aiden's status but also the changes we just made to AJ's winning animation.

AND....WE'RE DONE. i hope that helps you :) .

Thanks a lot!!!

4 hours ago, amazing-maze said:

Wait, so cheat engine works with 2k17????.......Can we also use the custom character tools???

No. Cheat engine works, because you enter your memory addresses yourself. CCT has to be updated with WWE 2k17 memory addresses and file sizes/configurations, etc., the old version will not work.

I have installed the UniversalAlternateAttireUnlock2k17 but AJ Styles Attire is always his Default not Attire 3 or 6 or else. Not only AJ Styles, Roman Reigns 10 Attire Pack isn´t working too.

5 hours ago, HBK_1980 said:

I have installed the UniversalAlternateAttireUnlock2k17 but AJ Styles Attire is always his Default not Attire 3 or 6 or else. Not only AJ Styles, Roman Reigns 10 Attire Pack isn´t working too.

Double-check if you have all the ch*.pac files of the mods inside the <steamPath>\SteamApps\common\WWE2k17\pac\ch folder. It sounds like you have installed them into the wrong location.

20 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

Double-check if you have all the ch*.pac files of the mods inside the <steamPath>\SteamApps\common\WWE2k17\pac\ch folder. It sounds like you have installed them into the wrong location.

They are there: D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\WWE2K17\pac\ch. So everything is fine, but not in Game. :(

1 hour ago, HBK_1980 said:

They are there: D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\WWE2K17\pac\ch. So everything is fine, but not in Game. :(

That's rather odd. Are you running the game from elsewhere, perhaps (second installation?)? It's the official, patched Steam version, right?